MP5 Centurion

Typewriter

Started out with CA MP5A2. First I added DE M3 shotgun:

30X.jpg

Second job is the long barrel:

30f.jpg

Now I'm making heat shield (wich covers the barrel almost completely). Here's a concept pic:

30t.jpg

The heat shield should be ready in a week. I think it then needs a drum magazine maybe...

-Cheers!

Typewriter

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The barrel is slighty upwards, but since the bb's come out nicely without hitting anything and the heatshield hiddening the barrel, I don't have to fix it.

The battery is quite hevty and brings some weight back to the other side of the gun. The balance is not perfect, but it's not bad at all.

I can't fault him for this. A certain forum mod will testify that I recently looked into putting a masterkey on a G36K. :P

I could actually see a Masterkey on a G36K... i mean if they put that massive 40mm H&K launcher on there, a Masterkey wouldnt look unbalanced ;)

I could actually see a Masterkey on a G36K... i mean if they put that massive 40mm H&K launcher on there, a Masterkey wouldnt look unbalanced ;)

Yea but then I lined it up and the masterkey (I used a ACM M500 with stock removed as a rough guide) was about twice as long as the barrel of the G36K.

When did Arnie ever have an M203 on an Mp5? I know he had one on his M16 in Predator...

The point of the Mp5 though is its a small submachine gun- if you stick a massive shotgun on the front it is no longer is small, compact, easy to manouver or light/ well balanced. Thats why you normally see a Masterkey ( 'masterkey', I find that funny in the context of guns/ building entry :P ) or 'nade launcher under the forend of a larger rifle, not sticking out the front of a much smaller one.

I agree with Darklite too, you really need to take more time to achieve a good finish- having things at funny angles/ not lined up or aligned to eachother just looks really hack, and not 'post apocolypse' hack either, just baddly put together rather.

That said, this is the least awful of your efforts so far, so for that I congratulate you ;):)

Archived