MP5 Centurion

Typewriter

They are not for sale.

Jagillham, that's very inspiring mock-up you have there! Have to put those ideas behind ears.

By the way, how about fitting a M60 stock into this warmachinegun? That would look pretty good in my opinion (*works with a mock-up picture*). :lol:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OR you could take up fiberglass and make your own. This way you could fabricate parts from scratch and you wont be limited to cannibalized parts for your concepts. ;)

if he sometimes struggles with straight lines i dont think he'll be confident making an M60 stock out of fibreglass ;)

I disagree on the better proportioned (functionally speaking)

The pump grip is way too far out in front to be practical.

Think about it, where is the buutstock, where is your shoulder, where is your right hand....where is your left hand....its waaaay out there.

masterkey on a full-on 7.62 long arm is just wrong.

Aye I spose, but if you remove the shotgun's pistol grip you might be able to move it back 5-6 inches maybe, and use the mag as a grip.

Ooh, or maybe the middle ground and use a g33?

Bestest plan, the origonal was designed to use the m16's magwell as the "grip" in the same way as the M203 does.

But remember that the HK33 and tyhe G3 have the same lenght stock, reciever and almost the same lenght magwell so using a HK33 makes no difference at all.

Im powerful and i can handle this quite easy. And that's all that really matters, since I have done this gun for myself.

Having said that, I have retrieved some new sheet metal and iron. It's not as hevty yet as it should be (5kg? Bet Systema weight's over that!).

Im powerful and i can handle this quite easy. And that's all that really matters, since I have done this gun for myself.

Anyone that attempts to say somthing bad about this should read the above.

Typewriter, have you got any update images. Still like to see those side on and top view photographs, just to gauge how well youve created this.

Honestly i think an Mp5 Mastery key is an interesting new thing to try, and also why the hell not?

At the end of the day some of the worlds most amazing things have come from total accidents and mistakes.

Anyone that attempts to say somthing bad about this should read the above.

Typewriter, have you got any update images. Still like to see those side on and top view photographs, just to gauge how poorly youve created this.

Fixed.

Honestly i think an Mp5 Mastery key is an interesting new thing to try, and also why the hell not?

Nothing wrong with the concept as such, just the execution in this case; a couple bolts and random scraps of metal =/= a well thoughtout and constructed gun- this is just like those boyracers who put baddly fitting cheap bodykits on their saxo, then wonder why everyone points and laughs at them. Yes its his gun, built for him, but if you're goona do such a hap-hazard job of the construction, dont bother posting photos of it to show it off, because most of the replies wont be positive- I'd have thought this was obvious by now. On the flip side, you have guys with genuine skills and ability ( + tools and suitable materials ) who people worship as Gods when ever they show off their latest work- thats because they make good 'product', whether its for them or a client.

At the end of the day some of the worlds most amazing things have come from total accidents and mistakes.

This isnt one of those occasions ;)

You (bankz5152) remind me of this annoyingly nice guy I went to school with- wanted to be friends with everyone, refused to see the negative in people and would talk to you just to be friendly; I appreciate its not nice to see Typewriter getting laughed at, but, when you look at the bigger picture its totally understandable ( if not justifiable ). If a person isnt prepared to take criticism, they shouldnt post- otherwise Typewriter should try to improve one's quality of work to such a standard that it actually worth looking at and inspirational....

Triggerhappychappy, I have to say this one more time; stop bitching around. Just stop.

Why? All of the points he makes are reasonable.

Look, Typewriter, for the love of all things airsofty, LEARN TO USE A RULER.

This will make your "projects" better.

Its not bitching, its called critiquing...

If you look at {yoink} :

myweapon.jpg

this, thats how a masterkey should look pretty much, not like a giant wonky metal box strapped to the front of another gun.

Youthful enthusiasm doesnt make up for baddly executed ideas. If you dont want people to just *badgeress* and call your work rubbish, dont post it up- Im not being nasty to you, Im sure you're a nice person, but I dont understand you desire to ruin so many airsoft guns by hacking them to pieces and joining them together so poorly. A more well planned approach that doesnt involve random bolts and scraps of metal would result in a much more pleasing end result; if other people give you praise for making a good gun it makes owning & using that gun feel much better. If everyone ( bar 2 or 3 ) recoils in horror you must surely wonder why?

Just take a look at Renegadecows projects you can see how much time & effort goes into making a good looking, tidy & functional weapon- form and function in equal measure:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=175361&hl= sawn off shotgun

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=173396&hl= gundam gun

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=156942&hl= mini-ak type thing

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=138139&hl= ghost in the shell movie 1 gun

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=127613&hl= ruger mini 14

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=129981&hl= Aliens Pulse rifle

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=171638&hl= Glock carbine

Compare that to your work. I would strongly suggest taking the time to look at his construction techniques and how he designs things to work / work together- dont just think to yourself 'pfft, dont care, I like my guns the way I make them'.

I think you'd have more luck taking a stock rifle and buying/ trading for upgrade parts, whether they are functional or cosmetic. That way is just bolting compatible parts together to create something unique that looks good and shoots well too. Cant end up with crooked barrels and scraps of metal stuck allover the place that way.

lol Darklite, fair enough. Considering the amount of negative comments thought id add somthing posative. However my commebts being posative in nature they do contain advice and critasisms which i hope will help Typewritter in his endevours.

I was refering to the silly pointless comments with nothing helpful in anyway.

If you meet me in person ull change your mind immidatley and find that i actually dont like most people, just generally friendly lol.

Anyhoo on to you Typewritter. Im still waiting on those pictures!!! Need to see them to tell 'how' good this is.

What triggehapchap said is a very very good point.

Planning is KEY. R&D is essential.

Archived