Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if the barrel length was longer than 14.5 but shorter than 20, would that be an m4 or m5, dont wanna spend so much money on a gun, only to find i got the wrong MBK

From my understanding the SR15 M4 was an m4 length rifle with an m4 length RAS, while the SR15 M5 was an M16 length rifle with an M16 length RAS, so basically an M16A4. And the M4 and M5 designation is used to describe the KAC RAS used on the rifle.

so if the barrel length was longer than 14.5 but shorter than 20, would that be an m4 or m5, dont wanna spend so much money on a gun, only to find i got the wrong MBK

KAC only manufactures SR15's in 14.5 or 20 (as far as I know). If you want a 16.1, you probably want a receiver that is marked AR15A2 or A3 CARBINE, with LEO markings. Also, SR15's do not come with a RAS anymore...most, if not all, are made with a URX or URX-II.

Nope, KAC does indeed make 16.1's, but with a URX.

Edited by BaBaBooey
This will sound extremely noobish, but whats the difference betwen the SR16 m4 and the SR16 m5

Check out the official Knights Armament website. The SR-16 M4 is a select fire weapon designation for military/LE, it can have an 11.5, 14.5 or 16" barrel. while the SR-16 M5 is only semi-auto for the civilian/LE market.

Edited by Hispeed1
Check out the official Knights Armament website. The SR-16 M4  is a select fire weapon designation for military/LE, it can have an 11.5, 14.5 or 16" barrel. while the SR-16 M5 is only semi-auto for the civilian/LE market.

If it's an SR-16 M5 or M4 it can not be semi-auto only, the whole point of the SR-16 is that it's full auto capable.

106613DSC01565.JPG

Today,

my URX & some other goodies finally (had to get me a Mac) entered my house....

(Please note:I´m not from the UK)

Chrono result:

With 0,30 BB´s i got 1,88 joule=367FPS

OUT OF THE BOX...not Bad.

Just need to add some other thing´s such as Grip/foregrip,RIS Covers and my HK417 Stock.

The G&P Sight´s had to go-instantly!

Battle Sight´s look way better :)

Greeting´s

CALI SWANGIN`

Like Stewpidbear mentioned...

yes it is able to shot full Auto.

The Fireselector have a slot,that aloud you to switch to full Auto...

Muzzlebreak is a little different...it´s bigger than 14mm.

If you want to change look´s,you will have to figure out how to do it.

Eighter cut the barrel and cut a 14mm thread on it or change the whole outer.

CALI SWANGIN

Not acting like a mod, some guy brought up a point, some other guy jumped down his throat for bringing up the point in the first place and for spamming, was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation.

I am a mod, and as others pointed out to you this thread has been around before the moderator team started to enforce closure of all the new picture threads popping up. I will quiet happly look it down if it continues to get spammed.... Oh and Sturgis you got one warning for Spam the other for attitude.

Nice, what it like to fire. I know a lot of ppl that had the g&p sr25 and it just fell apart in their hands. Hopefuly they have fixed the internal problems.

Edit, its the hurricane hk416 stock.

Edited by msx361