Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite snap shots of mine, getting some parts for it here soon which include...

-Magpul 93a stock

-G&P Colt MBK

-TD Battle Grip

-LaRue 7" FF RAS

-G&P/ACM 553

But for now, I'm stuck with just a plain old SR16 with a lot of internal goodies, and a Gaurder MBK, enjoy!

DSC02260.jpg

DSC02261.jpg

DSC02262.jpg

DSC02263.jpg

Shameless plug, but once I decide to get that colt body I'll be letting the Marine body go for cheap.

I imagine you could get a blank lower and have the trades laser engraved on it.

Good luck. I've been trying to find a place to do the engravings on my Shrike. Every place I've looked at doesn't do copyrighted material.

Looks good, TBC.

Good luck. I've been trying to find a place to do the engravings on my Shrike. Every place I've looked at doesn't do copyrighted material.

And that's were having a friend with a laser engraving machine comes in handy! ;)

Well, though mine's not nearly done, I figured I'd at least get the work in progress on here.

dsc00925ee7.jpg

dsc00928ch5.jpg

dsc00930nw3.jpg

dsc00927sn7.jpg

I really like the last one for some reason. =P

Yes, I know it's technically an M14 suppressor, but really... there aren't any other designated 7.62x51 suppressors available... so yeah. :)

(and sorry I couldn't find a better backdrop, it's just sitting at the shop I work in, but I figured I'd snap a few while it was convenient.)

Edited by crump3t