Airsoft Surgeon Buffer/Spring 40.00

EOTech 553 500.00

Magpul UBR Stock 270.00

Magpul MIAD Grip* 56.00

Magpul Rail Covers* x3 33.00

Total Project Cost $2,792.00 USD

*Parts not yet installed.

Wow. :o

That is an absolutely beautiful weapon, right there.

If I was going to do an Armalite project, it would pretty close to that, but I would build it as an M16, and use an ACOG. I especially love the UBR stock and the EOTech. I have one on my SCAR, and absolutely love it to death. I'm glad to see someone else has enough heart to take the warning sticker off. Who the hell needs it, anyways? :P

One question, though... Where does the battery go? :huh:

But as a generic answer, which i would tkae the liberty of assuming is that if you dont see a battery box on it, or a crane/vltor/full/any battery stock it has a lipo in the stock tube.

Thats actually quite a frequent method nowadays, i use it myself and i must say its an excellent method, far better than crane batteries which i used to use.

But as a generic answer, which i would tkae the liberty of assuming is that if you dont see a battery box on it, or a crane/vltor/full/any battery stock it has a lipo in the stock tube.

Thats actually quite a frequent method nowadays, i use it myself and i must say its an excellent method, far better than crane batteries which i used to use.

Hmm... Sounds like a good thing to assume. :D

• G&P SR-16 Metal Body Kit

G&P SR-16 URX 220.00

G&P SR-16 Folding Front Sight/Gas Block

G&P Carbine length Outer Barrel 90.00

G&P KAC Flash Hider 35.00

G&P KAC Folding Rear Sight* 45.00

Did you buy those parts separately?! :o

If so, why not just by the G&P SR-16 URX whole for cheaper? I paid like $400 for mine all together. Still, nice blaster :)

Did you buy those parts separately?! :o

If so, why not just by the G&P SR-16 URX whole for cheaper? I paid like $400 for mine all together. Still, nice blaster :)

Keep in mind the WA barrel and receivers are different from AEG's and closer to real steel dimensions. G&P Just announced their URX complete front sets for the WA, however I purchased these prior and was required to swap out the barrel and modify the gas block slightly to make it work.

I have another question... I'm thinking about getting a urx for my G&P m4. Do you need the special tool to install Urx's?

& can you speak for the quality? Is it worth the high price?

This is a complicated matter which I will only touch briefly, the answer is yes.. and no. While installing the URX the tool defintely made things much easier - whether you want spend $50 on a device you can improvise and will use only once I leave up to you. (If you want a more detailed explination I can provide one. Being the first to adapt an AEG set to a GBB was a very difficult and frustrating learning process if you know what I mean.)

Although, if you see a UBR on the gun chances are the Lipo is NOT in the buffer tube.

It's all about having the largest and most expensive penis-enlarger. :)

To be fair, some people that spend a lot of money on their airsoft guns aren't necessarily trying to compensate as some of those people simply want their toy to feel as close as possible to it's real steel counterpart. To many airsoft consumers, many airsoft products are good enough, but some aren't. In some cases, in order to get as close as possible to the owner's perception of perfection, you have to buy RS parts. In Kalmar's situation, if you subtract the EOTech 553, Magpul UBR Stock, Magpul MIAD Grip, and the Magpul Rail Covers (which was an extra $859) you end up with a decent WA GBB SR16 for $1,933. The sad part is, that in order to make the WA GBB into a somewhat decent skirmishable rifle, you have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to get it there. And even then it's still not quite right. That's why I've decided to not drop another dollar into my own WA GBB M4 (aside from the RATech HopUp and bolt catch).

But as far as WA GBB M4s go Kalamar... that one you've got there is gorgeous!