Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

Probably not, the SR15 is really the only lower that requires this mod.

I actually talked to Costa about this mod, and he agreed the QD points weren't really designed by operators, but rather by engineers. No matter how you cut it, their placement is goofy, so getting the ASAP on lets me install a real sling mount.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, it'd fit an NT4 if I ever get one. The inconel model is the only one made, the machining involved is why the cost is so high. I didn't pay this, but they list for 437.00 dollars, and were all snapped up in a short 100 unit pre-order.

500 bucks for a flashhider?

That's pretty sick.

Hm, its the machining thats why its pretty pricey and that its knights. and every less bit of recoil is nice 50% is good but also if your looking for a cheaper route. DNTC make very good comps and muzzle breaks. heres a video for show not to get off topic or anything. this is an ak and if youve ever shot an ak before youll see the difference here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMilwqhEH4

Hi guys, been seeing lots of midlenght URX rails in this thread. They look awesome but can't manage to find them in any store :huh: ... I'd like to mount one on my WA GBB, but all I'm finding is G&P front sets with short URXs' (7 inchers... I want a 10 incher).

Hm, its the machining thats why its pretty pricey and that its knights. and every less bit of recoil is nice 50% is good but also if your looking for a cheaper route. DNTC make very good comps and muzzle breaks. heres a video for show not to get off topic or anything. this is an ak and if youve ever shot an ak before youll see the difference here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMilwqhEH4

DNTC doesn't make comps, Primary Weapon Systems does. I own an FSC556, it's quite nice, but I wanted to give the Tripple Tap break a try.

Slight update, turns out the full production Inconel muzzle brakes are silver, not black.

-Travis Haley-

Are you sure it isn't just that color with lots of use? It appears to still have some black on it.

It's silver. This was posted today of the actual "what you get" with the Triple Tap Brake:

TripleTap.jpg

It's carbon build up. And that photo was from a carbine II class (not the DVD) at the San Jose, CA (metcalf range, which is where I'm taking Carbine II in January).

Edited by Titleist

I'll take photos of mine when it arrives later in the week or early next week.

The cleaning process is "interesting". Basically requires soaking in carbon cleaner overnight. The pure machining work that went in to these is mindblowing.

I saw that on ARF right after I made my post.

Casey @ lawmens emailed that out to all of us who ordered. Just because he's a *rickroll*, and knew we were drooling. I think a lot of people are surprised it's silver of all things.