Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would they hold real optics? or buy "real" do you mean nicer?

By real I mean the ones I intend to use on the rifle, not just an optic for pictures. But yes, they are replica optics.

The scope is part of a $700 order from Ehobby, I imagine they have a problem with the TM 1911 in there

Hmm that is the first SR-15 E3 from VFC I've seen (other than the product pics on WGC) that has those annoyingly wrong trades on the upper. This saddens me. Where can one get uppers without said trades? And who is VFCs official USA distributor? I want to see if I can purchase just the lower, the selector parts and the upper, without any of the assorted innards/ stock, etc.

Edited by Vercingetorix
Hmm that is the first SR-15 E3 from VFC I've seen (other than the product pics on WGC) that has those annoyingly wrong trades on the upper. This saddens me. Where can one get uppers without said trades? And who is VFCs official USA distributor? I want to see if I can purchase just the lower, the selector parts and the upper, without any of the assorted innards/ stock, etc.

I realize the VFC SR15 16" is styled after the KAC SR 15 E3, however

Correct me if I am wrong, but since the KAC SR15 E3 does not have full auto capabilities, but the VFC DOES have full auto, its an SR16 then, and the trades are correct =D

I tell myself that so I don't cry myself to sleep over the trades.

(Sorry for the RS chat)

The VFC has some pretty.. unique internals. Many things are proprietary so that they can accomplish the ambi controls I would just email VFC sales@gb-tech.com.tw. I posted mine in the Magpul thread, I guess post it in hear. I am going to take some more pictures once it gets back from the shop.

Teaser

sr15-00.jpg

The VFC has some pretty.. unique internals. Many things are proprietary so that they can accomplish the ambi controls I would just email VFC sales@gb-tech.com.tw. I posted mine in the Magpul thread, I guess post it in hear. I am going to take some more pictures once it gets back from the shop.

Teaser

]http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq30/rws591/Airsoft/Armory/sr15-00.jpg

Dude. That's awesome. I just creamed my new pair of undies. Nice job...........

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny
I realize the VFC SR15 16" is styled after the KAC SR 15 E3, however

Correct me if I am wrong, but since the KAC SR15 E3 does not have full auto capabilities, but the VFC DOES have full auto, its an SR16 then, and the trades are correct =D

I tell myself that so I don't cry myself to sleep over the trades.

(Sorry for the RS chat)

Lol, you are correct over the FA capabilities, only G&P's SR-15 body replicas the semi auto only properly. Still all they had to do was include a freaking blank receiver on the upper and presto accurate trades, but they had to add those ugly sr16 m4 trades which aren't featured on ANY of the current or relatively recent Sr15/6s :(

Then again, it is nothing a bit of alumahyde black cannot take care of :P.

Lol, you are correct over the FA capabilities, only G&P's SR-15 body replicas the semi auto only properly. Still all they had to do was include a freaking blank receiver on the upper and presto accurate trades, but they had to add those ugly sr16 m4 trades which aren't featured on ANY of the current or relatively recent Sr15/6s :(

Then again, it is nothing a bit of alumahyde black cannot take care of :P.

Can you explain how you would go about removing the laser engraving? I agree that they are hideous and innacurrate.

Alumahyde black?

Alumahyde is just a form of VERY durable spraypaint (nearly as god as the airbrushed duracoat stuff), black is just the color that'd match your receiver. Check out the stuff on brownells.... That is what I'd use to cover up those trades anyway.

Edit: Oh, very nice to know titliest. thanks man.

Edited by Vercingetorix