Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ... unfortunately, due to my half asian half white genetics, a beard is out of the question unless I glue it to my face ala Team America. :lol:;)

A Chris Costa valmorification?  :D

I'll get some pictures of my SR25 up when she gets back from techs, whenever that might be  :rolleyes:

Sweet! But why two uppers with the same barrel length?

An upper for woodland shooting 350fps (aimpoint one) and an upper for cqb shooting 300fps (eotech one) prehaps? Both in the setup he finds the best.

Not quite ;),

The upper belongs to a different gun, one which is suitable for all weather, whereas the complete one could be a bit temperemental in cold weather :P

A Chris Costa valmorification? :D

I had to look the word up! Man, I'm getting old ... :P

All he needs to do is spray that baby down with some Krylon.

EDIT: Battery solution? Also, buy a TD Battle Grip.

Just a reminder, per forum rules, we're not allowed to discuss publicly how to remove the orange tip from our toys.

As for battery solution, I'd consider buying the RATech kit that allows you to place a 7.4V Lipo inside the rail. It's well worth it and leaves your gun looking oh so clean. :D

I was talking about the gas block and barrel... :mellow:

Yeah, unfortunately, the rules here are vague enough that I personally would suggest against discussing it. Otherwise it isn't unheard of for a mod to come along and start handing out warn points. Just a friendly reminder. It's a lesson I learned the hard way a loooooooooong time ago. ;)

Well I see were your coming from...........but to me striping paint from a gas block no matter what color should not be against the rules. (weather or not someone decides to use those methods on the flash hider is their own business.) And I need I envy your micro, I am not sure if i could put it on my next build Im debating a micro or an m3 of sorts....I am sure with this new job eventually ill snag one of each. :D In the Magpul thread I have Pics of each option if anyone could help me decide it would be wonderful.

http://img11.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=buildmicrofde.jpg

(Slight changes- M2 would have a tan cover and their would be Mbus sights + A redimag system with BAD lever.)

Edited by fiddlesticks4220
POS iPhone. <_<

thats an oxy-moron if i ever heard one. ill trade you for my NV 2 :P . my mom has the 1st gen iphone, and its pretty damn nice. i cant imagine what the 3Gs is like.

regardless, ive never seen the KAC handstop used like that. this is how ive seen it used.

93dbe2de.jpg

cbd35f72.jpg

to each their own.

thats an oxy-moron if i ever heard one. ill trade you for my NV 2 :P . my mom has the 1st gen iphone, and its pretty damn nice. i cant imagine what the 3Gs is like.

regardless, ive never seen the KAC handstop used like that. this is how ive seen it used.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg110/O...rs/93dbe2de.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg110/O...rs/cbd35f72.jpg

to each their own.

Actually the KAC Handstop was originally designed for their KAC PDW as a means to ensure a shooter didn't accidently allow their hand to move past the foremost point on the short KAC PDW rail.

I've seen it used multiple times in this fashion including at SHOT Show 2009 when they had it mounted on their PDW. Here's a screen capture from MilspecMonkey's SHOT Show video at KAC's booth:

kachandstopmicromount02.jpg

It was also featured in the above configuration in the recent Military Channel's Ultimate Weapons CQB Weapon Episode.

But like you said, to each their own.

Now all you need is a KAC Micro T-1 Mount.... Once they release it.

Oh... I'm keeping my eye out for it alright. I'm also considering getting the new KAC 600M Micro FlipUp BUIS. But as it is, I'm currently using a RS KAC 600M Regular FlipUp.

In other news ... I've decided I want a 11.5" barreled SR15. However, the cost of getting the full VFC SR15 upper assembly separately is just too high for what it is. And I love my SR15E3 IWS with the 16" barrel the way it is. So I'll have to just buy another VFC SR15E3 IWS and modify that one. :P

Edited by uscmCorps