Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really good USCM!

You have 2 RS Aimpoint T-1s?

Thanks. Yup, two T-1s. I've got two RS ARs being built and don't want to have to re-zero the RDS switching from one gun to the other.

Before all that stuff pre cut out.

I just used skateboard grip tape cut it out and put it on there :]

My only issue with skateboard grip tape is that it's typically like large grit sandpaper which is pretty hard on you hands and kit and not rubbery like the EMGs. I'd consider cutting my own if I could find the same rubberized tape as what RainierArms used. Until then I'll stick with the EMGs. They were a worthwhile investment, to me anyway. :)

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

Bleh, continuing to be a WIP. I ditched the redimag as it was cutting up my wires and battery wires really bad (= breaking circuit).

Will be switching to Buffer Lipo in the near future, but for now, a DBAL battery box will have to do (and I'm playing an OP this weekend with it in this condition).

Recently I have received complaints from civilians and Law Enforcement in California that KAC does not ship to Ca. One specific bone of contention is we do not ship to Ca. from our website. The reason for this is as follows, the California Department of Justice, when it created the Assault Weapon List, included our SR-25 and SR-15 rifles; however it also included the RAS, ALL MODELS. This means that our rails are an assault weapon as per California Law, and they prohibited to possess unless previously registered by the grandfather date. Our rails remain the only rail mentioned by the Ca. DOJ, and in correspondence with us, they admit the RAS systems were added to the Assault Weapon List by accident, however they have no intention on removing it. So at this time our Company policy is to sell Rifles and Accessories only to Military units or Law Enforcement Departments in California on official purchase orders. We do have a California dealer who deals strictly with Law Enforcement, and for individual officer sales we encourage you to contact Larry Northrop of River City Gun Exchange, our California LE Dealer, and for civilians any of our other dealers for purchase and shipping on non AW items. We strongly encourage all Californians to write Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, and ask him to remove the RAS from it, if not abolish the list in its entirety.

Kevin S. Boland

Military/Government Product Liaison

Knight's Armament Company

701 Columbia Blvd.

Titusville, Fl 32780

1(321)607-9900 ext. 1365

kboland@knightarmco.com

www.knightarmco.com

<_<

-Vic

(Above contact information was gathered off of a public forum, www.AR15.com, which is why it was not edited out of the quote.)

Edited by Victory

Im thinking about getting a SR25 from G&P which one do you guys suggest?

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=14182

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=26048

I like both of them but each one has a small difference to one another im wondering if the special edition comes with the M3 scope like the other one?

whats your guys input?

They'll be around. Trust me. Not too many people have the guts to buy guns like that.

-Luis

When you mean "guts" you mean they dont have the cash to shell out for an awesome gun like that or they suck and not worth it haha. Im going to with the they are poor lol

No worries, it'd be more likely that the other SR25 would be discontinued first.

Edit: It's an expensive gun at $550. For that price, you could get a VFC SR15 and a sidearm (albeit without optics). Don't get me wrong, I love G&Ps, and it's probably worth the money, but there are many other options for that sort of money.

Edited by Whan
No worries, it'd be more likely that the other SR25 would be discontinued first.

Edit: It's an expensive gun at $550. For that price, you could get a VFC SR15 and a sidearm (albeit without optics). Don't get me wrong, I love G&Ps, and it's probably worth the money, but there are many other options for that sort of money.

Hm, I take your opinion and but for the style of the gun and being hardly used because of seasonal where i live, i can only play airsoft when its warm maybe in the winter. On occasion but xm110 it is!!

When I say guts, I mean that they DO have the cash but they're always skeptical about their "internals" and "quality" and blah blah blah.....

One bad thing that they hear about the brand and BAM!!! They think that it's not worth getting anymore.......

-Luis

When I say guts, I mean that they DO have the cash but they're always skeptical about their "internals" and "quality" and blah blah blah.....

One bad thing that they hear about the brand and BAM!!! They think that it's not worth getting anymore.......

-Luis

Yeah I have heard that before about internals being bad and external being amazing but i like to learn from experience so im gonna take a plunge and if the internals do break. Whatever happend to the word replacement parts or aftermarket part.

-Luis

Definitely true, though luckily it doesn't apply to the rest of the market. Otherwise, no one would buy anything but TMs :P