Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

The direction he chooses to mount it is really up to him. Same reasoning applied to the Knight's finger stop that people use "mounted backwards."

Whatever works for the operator is correct.

+1

Yeah, I can definatley see the likeness to the SpecterDr. Overall profile is similar (height and overall length)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed it does work just fine as it is at the moment but I did have a riser on it previously when it had a urx style front end fitted.

img5125t.jpg

I prefer the mod-0 front end more tho and see'ing as how its already got a raiser along the full length of it I didnt really think it needed to be higher.

Edited by -Drake-
Indeed it does work just fine as it is at the moment but I did have a riser on it previously when it had a urx style front end fitted.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4968/img5125t.jpg

I prefer the mod-0 front end more tho and see'ing as how its already got a raiser along the full length of it I didnt really think it needed to be higher.

Well done sir

I like how the FH isn't jet black. I'm tempted to spray one of mine chrome-ish silver, and then blacken the front end like a used KAC TTB.

Here's some photographic reference (it is ONLY for reference, so please don't ask me for discussion as I'm trying to provide as much real world insight as I can without breaking the rules). This is relevant to USCM's post and would help you guys out if you're interested in replicating how the real triple taps weather.

wear01.jpg

wear02.jpg

I like how the FH isn't jet black. I'm tempted to spray one of mine chrome-ish silver, and then blacken the front end like a used KAC TTB.

I suppose if the FH is aluminum or stainless steel, you could strip the finish and then partially paint it.

Freakin' awesome pics Titleist! Thanks!

I suppose if the FH is aluminum or stainless steel, you could strip the finish and then partially paint it.

Aluminum is too expensive to machine (it can be done but most airsoft manufacturers wouldn't bother due to the cost), and Stainless Steel is WAYYYYY too expensive.

That was my plan to chrome it and black the end, that would look pretty cool! But haven't gotten around to it. Here is another pic I found that I replicated fairly easily, I just through my flash hider in my fire pit for about 45 minutes and let it cook!

real steel image for reference

3tap1.jpg