Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it Taupe or black?

Black. The taupes discolor really bad. And frankly black never goes out of style. Plus it naturally turns brown from wear and tear.

Though I could still change it, what do you guys think, black or tan NT4?

Edited by Titleist
Black. The taupes discolor really bad. And frankly black never goes out of style. Plus it naturally turns brown from wear and tear.

Tan (FDE, taupe) NT4 ftmw! Those tan NT4's were hard to find before.

KnightsNT4QD.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1
I swear i saw one the other day in DEN trinity. It's either Dytac, G&P or someone else. I'm sure i saw 2 and one of them is definitely a G&P.

As Racing Maniac points out, KA and G&P both make them as well as several other manufacturers. However, the only KAC TTB currently made for airsoft out there that has the NT4 notch interface is the one that comes with the VFC/DBoys KAC PDW. Those are probably the closest to the real deal except they're still missing the chrome finish.

Do you have an PTS Pmags you could perhaps try with the PDW?

I've been contemplating getting one if they take Pmags well.

The PDW works fine with PMAGs. I've used them that way in the past when I needed to switch guns real fast and not had time to throw the PDW mags into my rig.

I'd go with a Black NT4. Rail panels, grips, stocks ... those are things you can swap colors around easily. The suppressor would look weird if it was FDE and the rest of the gun was all black. And this coming from me ... someone who loves him some FDE! ^_^

I ended up going with black. The black turns a dark brown anyways from heat discoloration. I'll post pics in...uh...5 months. Blargh.

USCM made the final deciding argument, and he agreed.

USCM your check will be in the mail soon. lol

Edited by Titleist
I ended up going with black. The black turns a dark brown anyways from heat discoloration. I'll post pics in...uh...5 months. Blargh.

USCM made the final deciding argument, and he agreed.

USCM your check will be in the mail soon. lol

But-but, a discolored tan suppressor would look so kewl... And tan/FDE/taupe is the flavor of the month. I like tan too like USCM. Its all good, just post up pics in the future. lol.

@ BBribs: i know-whoever came up with "taupe" instead of tan, etc. hehe.