Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be a high temp paint you could use if you ever really regretted it.

It's painted matte black already, it turns brown along the waistline of the can from heating up. It's not meant to be pretty, it's mean to do a job.

Thanks for all the advice, guys.

Wanting general opinion on a stock to use for a 16" recce Knights rifle: Magpul UBR or ACS stock?

(Said rifle now has an LMT SOPMPOD type battery stock but I want to change it since my M4 and M4 CQBR use Crane SOPMOD stocks)

+1 for ACS stock since I really like the look of that crane stock in the first place.

-----

Question: What is the point of having a silver barrel in a RS AR?

Don't get me wrong, I am not against them. In fact, I have one for one of my builds.

I go by the 1st rule of airsoft - Use what I consider cool looking ;)

-Shin

Edited by luvs2shoot
+1 for ACS stock since I really like the look of that crane stock in the first place.

-----

Question: What is the point of having a silver barrel in a RS AR?

Don't get me wrong, I am not against them. In fact, I have one for one of my builds.

I go by the 1st rule of airsoft - Use what I consider cool looking ;)

-Shin

Silver barrels are generally stainless steel, non chrome lined.

Basically all Chrome lined barrels are parkerized which turns them a shade of dark blue/black.

Most SS (stainless steel, non chrome lined) barrels do not have any kind of coating on them unless they're made by Larue or some other companies.

I saw that one but that one has a 10 in. barrel on it, I wanted to see one with an 8 in. barrel.

Well I guess its good enough to visualize ;)

I really want to weld/attach an M4 buffer tube onto the chopped rear collapsible stock section of the Knights PDW... Use your illusion:

pdw-8.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1
Knock it off with the RS talk, It seems that its the same offenders time & time again <_<

^What he said. This is an airsoft picture thread, not "Titleist's Real Steel Guns and Accessories Discussion Thread" - I believe that one's located in the off-topic forum. ;)

That PDW is pretty interesting... I can't quite put my finger on what it looks like. The back half reminds me of an AK, the middle a SIG or an M4, and the front an SR or a SCAR....

In any case, i'll stick to my visualillusionized PDW that Hispeed photoshopped for me ;)

Have I mentioned I love KAC? :D

Maybe you can show us a picture of what highspeed photoshopped for you, PLEASE :P

Dude it was just on the last page...

Probably not even photo-shopped, probably paint edited ^_^

Edited by Reincarnation...