Top Posters In This Topic

SR15E3001.jpg

SR15E3002.jpg

SR15E3003.jpg

Finally in the KAC owners club :P

VFC SR15E3 14.5 inch

Nextorch T6A

TM Vertgrip

Hurricane EOTech 551 ( hopefully replacing with a real one when my mate gets back from A'stan :) )

Also need to mod my ASAP plate to fit.

Shoots like a demon, and I'm now entirely convinced of VFC's superiorty over all.

It hasn't been released yet, I just have a review sample. If this is what the final version is like though, its definitely a looker. I'm working on an initial impressions review right now so i'll try to bang this thing out as fast as I can.

EDIT: Got the 'first impressions' review up guys, here it is:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=176492

Edited by 08kecarv

Thanks Corps! :) The only turn off to me is the crane stock, I just can't stand how they shoulder. That'll probably be swapped for the ACS stock here shortly and I'll rock a buffer tube Lipo. The TT Brake knock off is from CA, the CA SR-25 URX's ship with them installed from the factory.

Edited by Optomis

What I've been working on-almost finished. (I've seen a lot of 14.5" or 16" barrelled SR's running the mid-length Knights URX II rails but not one with the 12" rifle length rail. I wanted to update my 16" Knights Recon rifle and run the full-length rail to be different. I just need a couple of more things coming in to complete this update. No one makes a replica KAC URX II rifle-length rail yet, except for the one on the ARES M110. There are only 7" and 10" replica URX II's out there. JG came out with a very basic full-length URX II rail. No trades on it and the details aren't too accurate but it does the job. Finish and fitment is great and so is the price. Will post a better pic when it's all done, please excuse the fruitcaged cel. phone pics)

sr16urx1.jpg

sr16urx2.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1

You're right Hispeed, that IS different.

I was gonna say 'you're doing the whole SR15 thing wrong!!' but I then realized that you were trying not to do that. I think it looks great; just gotta wait for a higher end rifle length URX II to come out now.

Howcome your gas block looks blue? Oh and where'd you get your TTP from?

You're right Hispeed, that IS different.

I was gonna say 'you're doing the whole SR15 thing wrong!!' but I then realized that you were trying not to do that. I think it looks great; just gotta wait for a higher end rifle length URX II to come out now.

Howcome your gas block looks blue? Oh and where'd you get your TTP from?

Blue GB~I think that's just the lighting in the garage, it doesn't look that way in natural lighting. TTP~did you mean triple-tap brake/flash hider? I have a couple, that one came with the EBB dimpled barrel (its 2-piece and the "timing" on the hider itself is adjustable)

Yeah you can Fellowz.

By the looks of it two pins are holding your gas block in place; punch em out and you should be good to go. However, be on the look out for a hidden grub screw somewhere, a lot of gas blocks have them. If you don't take it out, you'll get a lot of nice deeply engraved silvery white lines all over your barrel :waggle:

@Hispeed: Yeah I mean triple tap brake. If you've got a couple and you aren't using em, wanna get rid of some??? :D

Edited by 08kecarv
Yeah you can Fellowz.

By the looks of it two pins are holding your gas block in place; punch em out and you should be good to go. However, be on the look out for a hidden grub screw somewhere, a lot of gas blocks have them. If you don't take it out, you'll get a lot of nice deeply engraved silvery white lines all over your barrel :waggle:

@Hispeed: Yeah I mean triple tap brake. If you've got a couple and you aren't using em, wanna get rid of some??? :D

Lol-sorry, the other one is for use on an SBR. Here's one, $14.50 with free shipping from EBB:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/0209-knights-type...der-p-1167.html