Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

I am currently find pimp bits to make my m16 better and have been wanting ambi controls for ages so im curious would i need to buy one of the knights aeg lowers or are ther kits for ambi selectors and mag catches ?? btw there are some awesome boomsticks on this thread i wish i could put mine up but ebaybanned gave me the wrong knights reciver :(

keep up the good work

There are ambi bits and pieces around that you'd have to assemble yourself in order to get working ambi controls. There is no special kit or anything BUT you would have to drill through your GB shell in order for the little pin (needed to connect the selectors together).

As seen in ARs and DMRs, because I love 'em :D

My M16 DMR and Frankenstein Knights M4 (made up of 90% spare parts)

The M16 is a WIP at the moment, all it needs is a rear BUIS, a fuse, a connector, and a battery with enough mAh to pull the silly spring I slapped in there.

The DMR externals are CA, optics are ACM, and all internals are Guarder save the hop, barrel, and spring (CA, CA, and Prometheus, respectively), G&P m160 motor

The M4ish thing is:

DBoys Metal Knights Reciever

SRC forend

CA Gearbox (laylax piston head and PDI air nozzle)

KA hop chamber

Madbull rubber

Vanaras barrel

ACM Rear BUIS

Magpul MOE motorgrip

TM 900 motor

IMG_6720.jpg

You know, it never ceases to amaze me what an excellent photo stage can be created by a duvet

IMG_6725.jpg

Edited by Aidan
As seen in ARs and DMRs, because I love 'em :D

My M16 DMR and Frankenstein Knights M4 (made up of 90% spare parts)

The M16 is a WIP at the moment, all it needs is a rear BUIS, a fuse, a connector, and a battery with enough mAh to pull the silly spring I slapped in there.

The DMR externals are CA, optics are ACM, and all internals are Guarder save the hop, barrel, and spring (CA, CA, and Prometheus, respectively), G&P m160 motor

The M4ish thing is:

DBoys Metal Knights Reciever

SRC forend

CA Gearbox (laylax piston head and PDI air nozzle)

KA hop chamber

Madbull rubber

Vanaras barrel

ACM Rear BUIS

Magpul MOE motorgrip

TM 900 motor

IMG_6720.jpg

You know, it never ceases to amaze me what an excellent photo stage can be created by a duvet

IMG_6725.jpg

Dude, the mag catch button on your Franken-M4 is on backwards.

Yeah. I'd imagine the raised edges of the opposite side would help its operation. To each their own :)

Haha sorry for the confusion. I am sure it would work fine if mounted the right way round, but, unlike most other buttons, this one (DBOYS) is not secured by some form of seperate screw, but screws directly onto the other piece of the mag release. This is however, all but impossible (unless I'm missing something obvious) to do while actually on the receiver (due to those raised edges). It's just easier to mount it backwards, and tbh I've come to like it, it's original :P

Lawrence, nice rifle! The motorgrip looks somewhat uncomfortable, but certainly looks bad *albatross*.

Lawrence, nice rifle! The motorgrip looks somewhat uncomfortable, but certainly looks bad *albatross*.

Thank you. The grip is actually a right handed sniper grip and is actually comfortable for right handed shooters, left handed shooters on the other hand will hate using my rifle.