Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the EO+mount RS? If so, PM me if you'll take a trade ;)

To keep things relevant...:

Nice guns dude but please try to turn down the contrast and make the white balance a little warmer in future photos. Some added contrast can make things stand out. Too much creates a burning sensation in the eye.

Edited by slu

To Titleist: thanks for the new info! New KAC goodies are always welcome! The replica actually exists. G&P makes one for their SR25 series (or is it ARES/STAR? Forgot). In fact, when I saw it, I was like "whoa, they got their TTB wrong, it's too big and waaay too long". Turns out they were right.

To Titleist: thanks for the new info! New KAC goodies are always welcome! The replica actually exists. G&P makes one for their SR25 series (or is it ARES/STAR? Forgot). In fact, when I saw it, I was like "whoa, they got their TTB wrong, it's too big and waaay too long". Turns out they were right.

Got a link? I looked on both Star and G&P's website and didn't see the larger KAC Super Brake anywhere.

That's a copy of the Enhanced Compensator Kit (which is what Chris WAS using), the super tap is much shorter, more like a scaled up triple tap.

They look similar but the super tap is about 2/3rds the overall length of the ECK.

Edited by Titleist

@ USCMCorp: Classic Army makes a replica Super Tap flash hider. They call it the "CA-25 muzzle brake" http://www.classicarmy.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1128

@08Carv: that replica LaRue QD EOTech mount is great. It raises up the holosight perfectly, just like looking through a 553. The mount puts your irons in a lower 1/3 co-witness.

Edited by Hispeed1

Am I right in saying that the flash hider ends at the last fattest bit, the rest after that is the barrel? If so, is it available separately, or even better, if there a flashhider which looks the same as that but has a kac m4 qd style front bit instead of the weird lines along it? Cheers.

Your front sight is backwards...

Not only mine, they all come like that. At least I have corrected that since I took the photos. ;)

other than that (and the pistol grip), great gun! :)

Well, they look a bit strange first, but the original flat grips are a bit boring...

And yes, it's a great gun! I think it's the best they made so far.

Edited by elchinator
Am I right in saying that the flash hider ends at the last fattest bit, the rest after that is the barrel? If so, is it available separately, or even better, if there a flashhider which looks the same as that but has a kac m4 qd style front bit instead of the weird lines along it? Cheers.

true, i have a G&P sr25 urx front end and the flash hider is pretty long but most of it actually goes over the barrel only about 1/1.5 inches actually comes off the end of the outer barrel.

and becasue its a pic thread.

found an old pic of my SR15

a fair bit has changed, i just havn't taken any pics lately.

Picture126.jpg

Edited by Fellowz

To answer some questions about the finish on my PDW...

I painted the whole thing flat black, then with 2000 grit sand paper sanded it all down. Then I sanded the TTB just to make it shiney. Then all over the guns finish I took a lighter and burnt it where I thought carbon build up would be. It turns out great and is mostly permanent, The brake you can rub it off but I try not to. After a while it will stay.