Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What store did you buy it from? I remember a couple pages back I brought up how the American stock photos sow the gas block protruding. Yet, when they were shipped, the gas block was not sticking out like that.

Weird.

I Think you may be talking about the pic i posted with the link to Nashville Airsoft where i bought my combat master. They where using a stock photo of the reqular VFC SR15 E3 with the 16 inch barrel, With the barrel extension taken of. For the Combat master.

What store did you buy it from? I remember a couple pages back I brought up how the American stock photos sow the gas block protruding. Yet, when they were shipped, the gas block was not sticking out like that.

Weird.

Wow i didn't even notice. I bought it from Airsoft GI. I bought the 16 in, and just took off the barrel extension. I looked up pics to compare and realized what you're saying. That's pretty weird.

Wow i didn't even notice. I bought it from Airsoft GI. I bought the 16 in, and just took off the barrel extension. I looked up pics to compare and realized what you're saying. That's pretty weird.

OOOOHHHHHH!!

You bought the 16"

Never mind then. That explains it.

Lovely pic's but I tend to be more interested in the practical side of things so I was kinda wondering how you operate that pressure switch when you're holding onto the AFG?

If I may just speculate, I see 2 ways that could work.

Put pressure on it with your wrist, or move the rail cover up a little bit.

He is a Jedi ;)

How is the VFC PEQ working for you?

I really can't speak of it's reliability as I never skirmish my AEG. They are merely display items together with my RS.

FYI: If you do get them, you may want to source out a RCR123 battery so you can get brighter illumination. It works with CR123 but not as bright.

I hope that helps somehow.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/vfc/vfc-sr15e3-iws-16inch-electric-airsoft-rifle.html

If i were to buy that SR-15 from ehobbyasia, would it be possible to remove the barrel extension so it goes back to having a short barrel with a gas block potruding? Remember, specifically from ehobby. And,

Would an internal barrel stick out from it?

Yes on both accounts. I think the barrel is around 12in when you take off the extender, and all the space between the rail and the threads is taken up by the gas block. The stock barrel goes to the end of the normal 16" outer barrel, so you will see it sticking out quite a bit. Also, you need to shim the barrel to the outerbarrel if you take the extender off, as it is extremely loose/barely supported without the entered or a VFC FH sticking on the end of it.

http://shop.ehobbyas...soft-rifle.html

If i were to buy that SR-15 from ehobbyasia, would it be possible to remove the barrel extension so it goes back to having a short barrel with a gas block potruding? Remember, specifically from ehobby. And,

Would an internal barrel stick out from it?

I bought the same one and removed the barrel extension. Here's how it looks. I had my TBB cut down to fit (around 285 mm)

100_1248.jpg