Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't the first time they did it to Tit.

Didn't they use YOUR picture once?

They did it to me once, that rifle in the photo is owned by RetreatHell (aka the paralyzed Marine you may remember who did an entire magpul class in his wheelchair). We're good friends so I sent the link to him, he's pretty ######.

They did it to me once, that rifle in the photo is owned by RetreatHell (aka the paralyzed Marine you may remember who did an entire magpul class in his wheelchair). We're good friends so I sent the link to him, he's pretty ######.

I stalk M4Carbine a lot, and damn, he has some nice guns. The two tone SR15 SBR is pure gun pr0n.

It is messed up, but they're not going to stop anytime soon.

I'm not a big fan of the EBB Silver TTB finish. The plating looks cheap and uneven. After I discovered for myself how ridiculously easy it is to buff a black TTB out to look chrome-like, my desire for a prefabbed one has diminished. Seriously, if you like the look of it, get a black one and give it a quick buff using a dremel. 5 minutes of work and you'll have a far superior and more realistic looking TTB. What I do like about the EBB one is that it has the suppressor indent. Shame it isn't available in black for me to buff out properly.

• 2 weeks later...

This happens to me every time. I finally collect the money to buy a replica and wherever I look for it it's out of stock or the shipping is like half of the replica price.

So if someone can tell me a shop where I can fing VFC SR15E3 IWS AEG (16 Inch) IN STOCK. A trusted Asin shop or shop in Great Britain.

WGCShop does not take PayPal when they deal with replicas (they take PayPal only if you take Express shipping (like 220$) WTF!)

EhobbyAsia - they have only Express option for shipping the replicas (half the cost of a gun)

UNCompany, TokyoModel - out of stock

Scope&Laser - doesn't have it

Or I'll have to buy King Arms version, I know KA is great too but I want the best. :)

Thank you!

Edited by Black Stena

For ultimate *suitcases* and giggles.

vfcpdw.jpg

vfcpdw2.jpg

RS Kobra holosight =D

Its so impossibly huge !

On a serious note I'm tempted to pick up one of those C-more replica's for it but does anyone know if they're any good or not ?

They've got a lot of mixed reviews =/

Probably just down to your definition of quality I suppose .

I'll ask a local retailer if he'll order some and have a look at one in person.

Edited by -Drake-