Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does that light set up work?

I just turn them on before I start to play. I don't use them constantly, and I don't really like using pressure pads because how I have to adjust my grip to maintain pressure, so I just opt to turn them on myself.

I love it, but I hate that it's on EBB.

I'll wait for another retailer to pick it up before I blow money on it

Mine just showed up:

IMG_20100706_152811.jpgIMG_20100706_152735.jpgIMG_20100706_152719.jpg

Just like the Element TTB it is in three pieces with an insert (that I'll leave off); though the machined outer shell is much thicker as you can see in the center of the last pic.

I'm not a big fan of the EBB Silver TTB finish. The plating looks cheap and uneven.

Overall it's nicer than the photos show, but the plating definitely makes the swirls and scratches stand out. I'm thinking that with some "carbon buildup" I can get a little closer to this before I pop it on my PDW.

Still, it's missing the bevel on the front edge, and the suppressor indent is both too shallow and facing the wrong way.

kojak, that actually looks really good.

Thanks! To my eye it looks even better now that I rubbed off some of the excess soot, but I've never seen the real thing in person.

*EBB just listed a replica of the newer black version with KAC logo: http://www.ebairsoft.com/iron-airsoft-style-inconnel-flash-hider-black-p-3341.html

Edited by kojak

*snip*

Very nice job man, did you just use kitchen matches and left the soot on?

I was thinking of doing the same but adding a clear protective coating spray that you put on models to make the look more durable, but i haven't got round to try that yet.

Do you know if the G&P or the EBB Knight's M4 QDSS fit?

Cheers man.

Very nice job man, did you just use kitchen matches and left the soot on?

I was thinking of doing the same but adding a clear protective coating spray that you put on models to make the look more durable, but i haven't got round to try that yet.

Do you know if the G&P or the EBB Knight's M4 QDSS fit?

Cheers man.

Yes, I was thinking I would have to paint it but the soot sticks to the finish pretty well, even when I wiped some off. I don't know about the suppressor but the dimensions and notch look similar to the WE muzzle brake if that helps.

Thanks. By the way, does WE actually sell their own version of the TTP individually?

You could ask someone at Blowback Armory; WE spares can be a little pesky to track down. I'm soaking mine in acetone right now....

Happy-happy-joy-joy! New from EBB, KAC FH-newest version. Black with trades:

http://www.ebairsoft...ack-p-3341.html

I don't much care about trades, but I ordered one to replace the Element version on my M4 which looks like it's made of sheet metal.

I did some messing around with my iPhone and some free photo shop app and thought id post pics of what my SR15 looked like with the new Dytac T-1 replica optic, which is a PITA to adjust. :)

Isn't it just a G&P w/ a DYtac mount?

And what do you mean adjust? Zero? or actually put on the rail?

The DYTac T-1's are the same as the regular Chinese ones. Just that the Chinese ones came out in various waves/production runs and the QC from batch to batch varied a lot. DYTac randomly tests units in every batch ordered. A whole bunch were rejected and returned to the distributor at one point due to poor QC. The G&P T-1's are also from the same manufacturer with the same QC issues.