Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USCM, so how's that replica of my real '25 going?

It's been in the shop w/ the smith for a couple weeks. I was having some compression issues. I've been too busy to call the shop and hassle them but I will next week. This weekend I've gotta focus on my Jason Falla carbine class. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update. Got a bigger butt pad and KAC style suppressor. Amazingly, the suppressor fits pretty snuck over my TTB replica. Made me happy.

100_1401.jpg

Now, for my E Series,...uh well...I got a new optic. I saw it on eHobby and liked it so I ordered it. What i didn't do, is look at the dimensions. I thought the lens would be about the size of an EoTech so I just ordered. Then when I opened the box I found out it was gigantic, and at least TWICE the size of an EoTech. After about 2 days of "why *# did I order this thing?!?!", I decided to play dress up on my E Series...and kinda liked it? It's not the easiest on the eyes, but after playing with it, it's probably my most practical gun. It's light, sturdy, slim, and the giant lens makes acquiring targets a cinche.

100_1410.jpg

What suppressor and what TTB.

Tell. Us. NAO.

Also- a MIAD/MOE grip would make those look like sex.

I've been so in between on MAID grips. I've heard that the motor plate is a little too high, and that it cause problems over time. Idk. Maybe i'm just being paranoid. I'll probably pick some up in a couple weeks.

As for the suppressor/TTB, I bought a TTB replica a while back, then I just ordered a KAC style suppressor/SR16 flash hider combo. I didn't want to switch out the TTB so I thought I'd just play around and put the suppressor over the TTB just so I KNEW it wouldn't fit. But then, it soooorta did. It doesn't sit on 100%, but theres no wobble and it sits low enough that it wont fall off.

100_1404.jpg

(btw, the QD latch on the suppressor looks funny because i edited the photo a bit to brighten it up.

hahaha Like i said fellas, it's not a perfect it. Maybe I should have said "it works". The suppressor doesn't reach to the bottom of the TTB, and it doesn't lock in 100%. But it goes down far enough and sits tight enough that I can skirmish it with no problems, and I still get to have my TTB w/ that suppressor.

jgarnreiter: what is the size of the front flip up sight on the combat master you have? looking to see about cutting down the rail to 9 inches. BrooklynBorn has already told me the rail is 10 3/4 inches long. i wanna cut that down for a mid length project Ive been wanting to do

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Blasphemy. People buy it FOR the sight. And that's what identifies it as a URX.

If you're going to chop it down theres no point in even getting a URX at all, i mean yes it'll fit the impression that you're going for but at the same time you're also gonna be wasting a lot of money by buying a URX. Why not buy something cheaper that has almost the same look?

Edited by 08kecarv