Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure that's the current URX II cut down? The original midlength URX didn't have an integrated flip up front sight and was shorter than the current URXII. I have one on my SR47:

More here.

USMC the currest URX II has an extended rail on what would be the barrel nut . im going for a little bit of accuracy on a 5.56 the first pic shows the URXII style with the red arrow and the 2nd pic is the older style. the original URX is not what i was looking for i already saw that one on the sr-25 urx.

IronWolf: Please don't quote pictures without removing the image tags, you can also use the report button to alert a member of staff to a post instead of double posting :)

post-10097-12839166856722_thumb.jpg

post-10097-12839167019048_thumb.jpg

Edited by IronWolf

I lent my good photography lights to a friend for a photo shoot so I had to take these outdoors. Not the greatest pics, but they'll do for now.

This is, what I believe, is the first (and so far only) KAC SR-25 EM-C.

aressr25emc03sm.jpg

A close up of the modified gas block:

aressr25emc02sm.jpg

Click either pic for much larger version.

The base gun was an Ares XM110 SASS (long version). Very much inspired by Titleist's RS SR-25 EM-C. It took a while, but I'm pretty happy with the finished result.

Kit list:

• Ares XM110 SASS (modified externally)

• Knight Armament Rear 600m BUIS

• Knight Armament Rail Panels (stippled by BoreSight Solutions)

• Knight Armament Micro Mount

• Knight Armament Micro Battery Cover

• Aimpoint T-1 Micro

• CQD Sling mount (on the left side of URX rail)

• Magpul ACS

• Magpul 7.62 cover

• Magpul Rail Ladders

• Magpul AFG (stippled by BoreSight Solutions)

• Magpul ASAP

• RS Buffer Tube assembly modified to accept lipos

• Magpul PTS MIAD

• Magpul PTS Enhanced Trigger Guard

• G-MIC PEQ-15 with Green laser

• Andax PEQ15 Pattern Projector

• Element Dual Switch

• Element Surefire Scout with ACM LaRue Mount

Still to do:

• Gear Sector Scout Mount

• Swap the Element Scout for my real Scout, and add a Surefire V-Series Head

I can't believe I'm asking this...but is the RAS on the VFC E-Series a carbine URX? It looks like it but I'm not entirely sure, and it's driving me crazy.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_142&products_id=5731

I really like the look of the KAC front flip-up and I was thinking of building something that includes that and a URX. This seems like a good value for a base, but if that's not a URX I think I'll just go G&P.

Any input?

Thought I would post my pride and joy. I think I'm one of the few or the only one in the world with a rifle like this (Front barrel assembly), I based this off a SR25 Match Light. Is all G&P except for the barrel set.

sr25.jpg

Edited by Drake
  • 2 weeks later...

Bravo PDW. Just a CA 6.04 SS tight bore and a mad bull red bucking. Very impressive range and accuracy.

Searching for a battery that will fit inside with the gas tubes removed, and might have the real trademarks engraved.

On the way:

-KAC hand stop

-Dytac T-1 with KAC mount

-Thinking about the AFG2, but will probably stick with a QD VFG.

P1010377.jpg

Edited by BigBabyMoses06

Pretty sure thats a nay, as the round is pretty damn different. Maybe if there was some sort of follower replacement and a mag shell insert or something, but otherwise the round is to short from tip to primer if I am not mistaken, amongst other sizable differences....

Edited by Vercingetorix