Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I'm the proud owner of a complete SR47 kit and was thinking about replacing the stock KAC free-float rail with another make/model. I've been suggested the TRX Battle Rail and like what USCM's done with his, but I don't want to clone it. Any suggestions?

-Piano

The TRX would be pretty cool.

And since this is a picture thread:

DSC_0019.jpg

VFC SR15 "Combat Master" SBR with EOTech 552

Early present to myself.

Now I have both the SBR and the 16in version :P I love my SR15s.... Thinking about getting the cheaper G&P version, swapping the barrel for a 14.5 and sticking a '203 on it. Hmm....

Edited by Vercingetorix

Hey all,

I'm the proud owner of a complete SR47 kit and was thinking about replacing the stock KAC free-float rail with another make/model. I've been suggested the TRX Battle Rail and like what USCM's done with his, but I don't want to clone it. Any suggestions?

-Piano

i would go for a Madbul Noveske RIS, they look pretty sick, im thinking of going over to one, if i can find a 10" full ris not the cut away version

Thanks for the comments/compliments :)

The T1 is an ACM one and the mount is Dytac, unfortunately (at least the T1 I got actually adjusts!). I'll get a real one someday, but ATM I want/am saving for a TR24G accupoint for my midlength SR15.

Who is John Masen? :blink: I just found this buttpad in my spares bin, I think its a guarder or something. Maybe even a UTG.

Edited by Vercingetorix

Very nice Vercingetorix! I just got my Dytac T-1 w/ KAC mount combo last week. The dot is nice and crisp, and feels super light- so light that I could've sworn my package was empty!

34i1yt0.jpg

eu37u8.jpg

The rail panels (which used to be black) were rattle canned then finished with a touch of black and brown to give it some texture.

Edited by cstrikeman

Thats pretty awesome looking. Nice blaster.

Unfortunately, my T1 has a mushy looking blob for a dot, but I don't really care, it still works more than well enough for airsoft. Now I just want a TR24G for my 16in rifle :P

And I need to find my other rare VFC TTB :( I hate loosing things.

I'll post up some pictures of the 16incher when I find the darn thing. Right now I am debating whether to slap my harris on it or not... decisions, decisions....

• 2 weeks later...

Got a Dboys KAC PDW Today, been spending the last 5 hours trying to jury-rig it, got it secondhand and the previous owner never said anything about a broken gearbox, so I switched to a CA SL gearbox with goodies, however I need new shims.... and the thing does not look good :S

LOOKING ugly, an ar pistolgrip no ambi fire selector and some nearly all the QD sling attachment points were stripped of thread... (was already on the gun)

Probably in the future I'll get a magpul pistolgrip and foregrip.

Edited by Robinio

Ahhhh long time no post...

Good to see that everyone in the KAC brotherhood is doing well and everyone's guns are still looking ridiculously awesome.

Anyway, I'll be getting my D90 soon which means waaaaaay better pictures (Yay!) and more KAC goodness!

SR47TRX.jpg

Just a mock up of things to come.

Hurricane SR47 Kit

DYTAC TRX 11"

Hurricane SR47 Front Sight

VFC KAC 300m Rear Sight

I plan on getting a Madbull/Noveske KX3 and running a shorter barrel along with a UBR stock. Once the Polarstar kit comes out, I'll decide on what pistol grip to get.

-Piano

Edited by PianoBlack