Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scuffer-

Thanks, after seeing pictures of a friend's SR47 with a URX, I figured that I'd try something other than the included free-float system. I'm going with a PTS UBR stock once a buddy of mine gets them in stock. I might go with an A2 grip or the MIAD, but I need to know how the Polarstar HPA gasbox is designed (AEG vs GBB compatible grips?) before I track that part down.

As for why I went for the SR47 front and 300m folding rear, it's a combination of economic, realistic, and aesthetic factors. I wanted to get all three parts from the same retailer which turned out to be WGC, though they didn't have the VFC folding front sight in stock (hence the SR47 sight, which was on sale). I don't like the KAC 600m rear sight and since most airsoft engagements are within 300m, the 300m should be fine :D.

-Piano

I was planning on putting a PRS stock on it and keeping the KAC rail but I was in my gun room and saw my AR-15 with the JP front end and that stock and decided to put them on the SR-25.

I'm going to stick with that stock for now as it can hold a nice big battery and once I have all the externals fitted and I've finished tweeking the innards I'll probably fit a PRS.

As for the barrel the one with the silencer is a 16" barrel and the one with the flash hider is 20"

The JP kit comes with 16", 18", 20" and 24" barrel tips

Edited by evansy

Making sexy sexier.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/evansy/airsoft/armoury/SDC13674.jpg

and for quiet times

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/evansy/airsoft/armoury/SDC13673.jpg

Still to come. P-mags, Short dot scope, Vltor bipod, SCAR-H flash hider and QD suppressor.

hole cow that looks really long, you probably wouldn't need to shot them its looks that long!!!

Current Situation: Still in China while the Bomber SR-16 E3 I bought in HK has already been delivered to my home in the States

How i feel:headbutt.gifrocket.gif

Hey at least its waiting for you I felt like an IDIOT when I bought a G&P woc and then like 3 weeks later THAT comes out and I felt such rageeeeeee

Well, it's official. I've given up on my Ares SR-25. It's failed me the instant I started tinkering with it. I'm going to transplant what I can to another platform. How is the G&P SR-25? I was considering getting this one and configuring it to the EMC.

Anyone?

I had a G&P SR-25 URX, i had it shooting 500fps on semi auto pretty consistantly, the only downside was the laser etched markings, other than that i loved the thing, if i was you though i would just get the G&P XM110 the markings on that are nicely engraved. I wish i got that one instead.

Hey at least its waiting for you I felt like an IDIOT when I bought a G&P woc and then like 3 weeks later THAT comes out and I felt such rageeeeeee

LOL that's why i always wait for a bit (too long this time) before i make any big purchases. But you can just get a prime body and swap it on, this way you also get an extra body too, not 1:1 RS scale but still a worthy sparesmile.gif

This is probably not what you guys meant, but got some piddly little pieces today:

dsc0085n.jpg

Hey, it qualifies. Used to use a LaRue mount but it's quite chunky and doesn't have NSN goodness. I'll post some pics of the gun it goes on later.

Barrgh! Can't edit. Ok you mother truckers. You guys probably thought, "Oh boo-hoo, what an ash, posting some crab accessories in the picture thread." Ok, well here's some real, overexposed photos for you:

Right

dsc0083mt.jpg

Left

dsc0087wa.jpg

Hmm, let's see, no, this isn't a copy of some KAC rifle, sorry, but I do have a lot of KAC tidbits on it. I wonder if anyone can name all of it? Do I qualify?

And, this is also a failure at copying a Mk 12 Mod 1. Yeah, it looks the part, but things are off, some obvious, some not. I know probably half of you are Mk 12 experts (or have the ability to do a google search), not sure if you can spot the mistakes. This is supposed to be for a USMC SPR, so the SOPMOD is considered "wrong."

Why is the brown box on the left side? Why is the sling mount on the right side? Holy ######! I am lefty.

Edited by slu