Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

Hmm, let's see, no, this isn't a copy of some KAC rifle, sorry, but I do have a lot of KAC tidbits on it. I wonder if anyone can name all of it? Do I qualify?

I'll have a pop at it, just for the craic.

• Trigger Guard
  • Fire Selector
  • Mag Catch
  • URX
  • Bi-pod Mount
  • BUIS
  • Forward Sling Point

Wasn't sure about the stock or the optic/mounts.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's official. I've given up on my Ares SR-25. It's failed me the instant I started tinkering with it. I'm going to transplant what I can to another platform. How is the G&P SR-25? I was considering getting this one and configuring it to the EMC.

Anyone?

I just got a G&P XM110, and it's great. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about it, I'd be glad to help. It's also for sale if you want it. ;)

Here's my G&P WOC GBBR

Photo-0097.jpg

External:

G&P WOC SR15E3 body

G&P SR15 URX Med Rail

Magpul MIAD grip

Magpul XTM rail covers

KAC TTB

Magpul PTS ACS stock

King Arms Leupold Mark IV CQ/T

Internal:

1st and 2nd BCG's - 5KU aluminum NPAS nozzle w/ interchangable tip (in G&P BC)

3rd BCG - JG ABS nozzle w/ brass tip (in JG BC)

Also have two extra loading nozzles, one original G&P and not sure on make of the other.

AABB PRI charging handle

AABB Speed buffer and hard recoil buffer spring

5KU 130% hammer spring

WA Super mag, 3x leak free GHK mags and one JG leak free mag.

I feel bad asking a question about a clone after all these beautiful rifles but...

Does anyone know if the A&K SR-25 is lipo ready out of the box? I want to make an SR-25 EMCish based Battle rifle/DMR so I am trying to reduce trigger lag as much as possible.

EDIT: Forgot to also ask:

Anyone have any pics of an SR-25 carbine with a standard military stock?

Edited by Carter

I feel bad asking a question about a clone after all these beautiful rifles but...

Does anyone know if the A&K SR-25 is lipo ready out of the box? I want to make an SR-25 EMCish based Battle rifle/DMR so I am trying to reduce trigger lag as much as possible.

EDIT: Forgot to also ask:

Anyone have any pics of an SR-25 carbine with a standard military stock?

Hi There,

I bought a A&K Sr25 and it should be able to handle a lipo as is, but if you really want to cut the trigger lag you should strongly consider replacing the trigger bar/swtich setup with a mosfet, a good place to start might be the mosfets from AWS http://www.awsairsoft.com/ check out the stealth mosfet which is adrop in for V2 type gearboxes.

NeoVeNom - nice work, what did yo use? Is it Duracoat?

Well It's actually Dupont Colormatic.

Had it made at a Dupont Paint service facility.

Costed me not even 18EUR per can.

hi everyone!

i have a vfc sr-16 and a wonderd how is it possible to mount an m203 under the barrel. since barrel nut is way different than the usual deltaring, i realized it's inpossibble to mount witout modification. so does anyone has an idea about this?

i've made some search, i only found ris mounted solutions on rs guns.

Edited by Rocko

Rocko:

AFAIK, there is currently no M203 mounting solution for URX, mostly because KAC wasn't selected for SOPMOD 2. For the selection process, KAC made a free floating M203 mount which attached to the URX after you remove the bottom rail, but I would imagine those are extremely rare and expensive, and probably never copied in airsoft. It's more adaptable than the DD RIS II mounting method, but nowhere near as simple.

Rail mount is probably your best bet, but if you really want a nice rail and free float M203 mounting, DD RIS II is your best bet.

This is an excellent picture of the mount I speak of:

http://photos.imageevent.com/smglee/cltactical/huge/SS-030.jpg

But this was a 2006-era photo, when that competition was still ongoing. It's pretty much ancient history.

Edited by slu