Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

All very beautiful rifles...wow.

Converting m16's/m4's into sr-25's seems like a cool idea, but i've done the math, and you're way better off selling ure m16/m4 and buying a true sr-25 then upgrading that.

*sigh* so many nights I've sat with my calculator going from site to site thinking of ways to convert my m4 for the best price, yea, i pretty much have no life. If i did have one, airsoft pwned it.

but seriously, awesome rifles, +1 for the brave soul who converted his ICS. Good idea replacing all the crappy ICS GB parts with a drop in systema kit.

cheers dude :)

By obstruct do you mean can I open the flip up covers? If so then yes they do a bit, but Ive got so used to opening it with the other bits on the gun that Im used to it now :)

If you meant can I see through my Iron Sights with the PEQ there then yes I can, only just but I can ;)

cheers dude :)

By obstruct do you mean can I open the flip up covers? If so then yes they do a bit, but Ive got so used to opening it with the other bits on the gun that Im used to it now :)

If you meant can I see through my Iron Sights with the PEQ there then yes I can, only just but I can ;)

I was talking about the flip up covers, but hey if it works for you all the better :D .

• 1 month later...

My SR16M4 updated,

As good as finished, just need to pick up an SPR charging handle when i get round to it, and it'll be how i envisioned it at the start of the project :)

Took me almost 3 years to build (to many projects going on :P) started with a TM gearbox and added parts along the way. most of them beeing G&P

i'm thinking of getting an ELCAn soon for it, and somewhere in the future (when i finish some more of my ongoing projects) a 203..

enjoy :D

IM000623sm.JPG

IM000615sm.JPG

IM000617sm.JPG

IM000628sm.JPG

IM000619sm.JPG

part 2 :)

IM000618sm.JPG

IM000626sm.JPG

IM000630sm.JPG

IM000631sm.JPG

IM000632sm.JPG

IM000636sm.JPG

Parts list

-----------

-TM Gearbox

-TM rear flip up sight

-TM 68 round magazine :P

-G&P KAC SR16M4 Metal body

-G&P KAC M4 RAS (special forces kit, first run with KAC trades)

-G&P KAC triggergaurd

-G&P OD Crane stock

-G&P OD one point "bungee" sling

-G&P one point sling stock locking plate

-G&P aimpoint replica

-CA Hi mount

-CA OD cover rails

-CA OD KAC vertical grip

-CA voltex flashhider

-STAR KAC front sight

-STAR AN/peq4 box with laser

-King Arms OD pistolgrip