Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

very cool mate. what pistol grip is that?

My grip used to be a Zenith. When it was being shipped to me from California to Kentucky, UPS decided they needed to break it for me. It was shipped in a hardshell case inside a box. I have an A1 style on it now, but I gotta get another Ergo Grip, or perhaps the Tango Down Battlegrip replica. The Battlegrip is what I have on my real steel AR15, and I absolutely love it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my gun upgraded by the Q Project as soon as I got it, and  I think the only thing stock is the gearbox. However my friend got his GR-25 a month ago and has had no problems at all. That's why i decided on this gun. I can tell you though that the externals are excellant and very sturdy. I have also noticed that it is much lighter than the G&P, which I like because I am always moving around a lot :D

How are the Q project's service and pricing? They any good? I live in Rancho Palos Verdes so maybe I'll stop by the Q project in SD.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Its a very, very close replica! Looked real in the photo. That BB loader isn't $90.00, though, right? :)

oh heck no, they cost something like 10$ oir something, i bought mine of the forums for 9.

heres a closer look

DSC00052sm.JPG

it does look rather good, had the chance to buy a real one once, but i figured i would weight the helmet down to much

Edited by sturgis
  • 2 months later...

IT LIVES!!!!!

From ICS to KAC - a chronology filled with tears and joy

Stock ICS - flat black receiver paintjob

IM000416.jpg

Makeshift SR-15 M3 trademarks -

IM000450.jpg

Sexy gun in sexy guest bathroom >.<

IM000174.jpg

Trademarks removed, carry handle mount, coyote furniture

IM000608.jpg

*insert new camera*

First KAC conversion parts - yes I was a moron and got the wrong front sight

8c4a451c.jpg

V-Match tube, note lack of gas block -

066a37a6.jpg

Continued below

oh *beep*, its black! - polished bolt cover, 20rd mag - still no proper trademarks

sr15-vi.jpg

Polished outer barrel -

newbarrel.jpg

More ghetto trades, Harris bipod -

sr151-vi.jpg

Insert checkpoint - last days of the ICS

entire kit -

82788e13.jpg

Hackjob 10rd mag -

a7e123bf.jpg

d3c5d4c3.jpg

Continued in below post -

@ pillow_pwnage - how do 'e find the Systema drop-in gearboxes? From what I've read they've received mixed feedback (well, what I've read consists of a few people who know what they're talking about and a load of chinese whispers <_<), I'm kind of trying to find out from the people that actually have them and have used them :)

Cheers ;)

:geek: