Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool Whan. :)

Are you doing the LiPo in the PEQ-15 route? Or are you going with some other battery option?

The one thing that sorta dissappoints me about the PDW after actually looking at it for once, is that everything on the gun is AMBI with the exception of the sling swivel slot for lefties.

But I am still planning on getting one. The VFC's I've used have performed too nicely to pass up. :)

Whan, Dose the QD mount o the body actually fit a QD sling point???

I have the Dboys engraved version, and 2 out of the 3 fit the supplied QD sling mount. The point on the stock and the point on the left side of the receiver. The hole in the rear of the receiver doesn't have a groove machined inside it for the ball bearings to lock into. The sling mount fits in, but pulls right back out. Really disappointing because that one is the most optimal one.

Cool Whan. :)

Are you doing the LiPo in the PEQ-15 route? Or are you going with some other battery option?

The one thing that sorta dissappoints me about the PDW after actually looking at it for once, is that everything on the gun is AMBI with the exception of the sling swivel slot for lefties.

But I am still planning on getting one. The VFC's I've used have performed too nicely to pass up. :)

Thanks! Currently simply using the supplied Dbal Battery box (thing's friggen huge compared to the PDW).

Maybe will try to do an RAtech style Lipo, hidden in the handguard.