Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlike some of you i can't quite afford the £500+ it costs for the SR15 i want so i want to do my own little project that i can add to over the months so i can come up with the same result. i have a MAG K project that needs attention so i cant really free up funds soon enough to pay for a whole new AEG.

however i have another question.

will the SR25 URX outer barrel take ANY flash hider? and what thread is it - or +? i wish to change it to a VFC 3 Plug Flash Hider

unlike some of you i can't quite afford the £500+ it costs for the SR15 i want so i want to do my own little project that i can add to over the months so i can come up with the same result. i have a MAG K project that needs attention so i cant really free up funds soon enough to pay for a whole new AEG.

I am also hoping to get a sr 15 receiver set and i know king arms sells them as a receiver redwolf used to have them, but they have dissapeared, but i shall ask fire-support in the near future when i have the money to source one for me.