Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

[/img]

I had the stock on there before (still have it) but the problem is the battery.  Didn't want to use a battery bag.  A custom battery might fit into the handguard, but probably not.  Plus the build of it would make it rather hard to access.

Try buying a 11.1v lipoly, and unfolding the cells into a thin straight line.

Then try to get it to slide under the handguard, but you might need to machine the barrel a bit.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seen as I'm spending so much time in here cleaning up after the more immature and illiterate of our members I will add something a little more constructive to the thread.

If you have a problem take it to PM's

you mean after giving out warnings to people and spending time deleting posts over a year old, and editing mine, you decided to post some so not to look completely erratic ?

pm sent btw <_<

DSC00494sm.JPG

Edited by sturgis
  • 3 weeks later...
LOL at this thread being a  year old and people bitching about it now. Christ stopping acting like a Mod and leave it alone.

Not acting like a mod, some guy brought up a point, some other guy jumped down his throat for bringing up the point in the first place and for spamming, was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation.

I wasn't directly replying to you. It was more aimed at everyone doing this lately because people have revived year old threads and freaked out about it.

no *beep*, i got 20 percent warning because of that very fact in this very thread...

:angry:

ontopic

btw, anyone know if the real KAC receivers dont have the KAC lettering anymore like the G&Ps? i was this close to ordering one but the lack of that turned me off

Hopefully i shall some nice pictures this week, as im expecting 'some cool goodies for the SR