Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

That's so very wrong to taint that rifle with Dboys internals...It's like having a chance to sleep with Carmen Electra, I mean yeah she is hot, but think about what's been inside her. Same concept here.

I lol'd a tad... Still, Dboy's internals can be good - If you get lucky. I've seen them last 10's of thousands of rounds with very consistent FPS readings... But then, i've also seen them eat themselves on the first trigger pull. Still, that's a damn good price for something that rare in the UK, even if you need to replace the internals. G&P box is about £50-70, so less than £500 for a complete HurricanE SR47 with a nice sight and a hicap isn't at all bad, considering the externals are brand new.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally when people say the stock in reference to AR-10/AR-15 series rifles, they only mean the actual plastic piece itself, the buffer tube is a whole separate component to the stock. I couldn't be certain whether the M4 one would fit to be honest, I'd say probably but you'd need to find someone with an SR-25 who's taken their buffer tube off to see if it's exactly the same attachment. Why would you need to though, what's up with the SR-25's buffer tube?

A quick question guys.....I presume i can mount an M4/16 Compatible cranestock onto an A&K SR-25?

I believe the A&K is based on the G&P SR-25. If it is, from what I understand it uses regular AEG AR-15 type buffer tubes. If we're talking about the Ares SR-25 on the other hand, that gun's different. The Ares uses RS buffer tubes.

I just picked this baby up today and finished it up. Unfortunately it has to live at the police station since I'm living at college :(

SR15WOC001.jpg

External:

G&P WOC SR15E3

G&P SR15 URX Med Rail

Magpul MIAD grip

Magpul XTM rail covers

Aimpoint micro clone w/ full trades (very high quality)

KAC TTB

Magpul PTS ACS stock

Internal:

1st and 2nd BCG's - 5KU aluminum NPAS nozzle w/ interchangable tip (in G&P BC)

3rd BCG - JG ABS nozzle w/ brass tip (in JG BC)

Also have two extra loading nozzles, one original G&P and not sure on make of the other.

AABB PRI charging handle

AABB Speed buffer and hard recoil buffer spring

5KU 130% hammer spring

WA Super mag, 3x leak free GHK mags and one JG leak free mag.

It has a problem, though. Currently the gun is not operating, the selector switch is the root of the problem, I think it is mis-alligned. This is causing the gun to shoot only one shot on semi-auto and one shot on fully auto unless you re-rack the charging assembly.

Edited by validtumoralarm

Damn, that thing looks like it eats M4s as a light mid-afternoon snack. Been eyeing one of those up for a while now, how does it shoot mate?

lmao, cheers dude it definately feels like it will do some damage. its a very cool piece i have wanted one for a long time, but its a great shooter i have upgraded it to 450fps on single shot the range is crazy. definately worth every penny!

That's surprising, I love my V2 long gearbox. I think it's the best thing ever made for the SR series. Of course I completely overhauled mine with aftermarket parts, but I'm happy. It's just a great balance between V2 and V4, even made mine cock the piston for each shot.

If you still have it, I'll take it off you lol.

Edited by Drake

That's surprising, I love my V2 long gearbox. I think it's the best thing ever made for the SR series. Of course I completely overhauled mine with aftermarket parts, but I'm happy. It's just a great balance between V2 and V4, even made mine cock the piston for each shot.

If you still have it, I'll take it off you lol.

It's with my friend, I think the tappet plate is broken

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellas:

Can some one with a VFC SR15 mesure the distance between the gas block to the flash hider please. I just want to know if the new G&P 16 inch barrel is up to the spec. Thank you in advance.

I'm not sure of the measurements.but I don't think it will. Because. The sr-15e3 rail is 10 3/4 long. The midlength barrel only fits only a 9 inch rail behind the gas block. If your looking for a barrel that is a. Clockwise thread. Look at the g&p E3 dimpled barrel at airsoftglobal.com. they are both 16 inch barrels. Like the original SR-16E3.

I'm not sure of the measurements.but I don't think it will. Because. The sr-15e3 rail is 10 3/4 long. The midlength barrel only fits only a 9 inch rail behind the gas block. If your looking for a barrel that is a. Clockwise thread. Look at the g&p E3 dimpled barrel at airsoftglobal.com. they are both 16 inch barrels. Like the original SR-16E3.

I have a G&P SR16E3 dimpled barrel, I always feel like the distance from the gas block to the flash hider is shorter than real steel spec. The G&P barrels are not 16 inches, they are a little short. Just hope some one with a real Steel SR15E3 can measure it for me. Thank you.

I have a G&P SR16E3 dimpled barrel, I always feel like the distance from the gas block to the flash hider is shorter than real steel spec. The G&P barrels are not 16 inches, they are a little short. Just hope some one with a real Steel SR15E3 can measure it for me. Thank you.

straight from the G&P website. http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2616. this was the barrel that i thought you were talking about the other 16 inch barrel they realized that is a normal mid-length. the barrel is have is up to spec of the real steel and is 16 inches long. the distance from the gas block to the thread should be i think about 5 inchs

Edited by ELBAR