This is how the Winter Olympics SHOULD be.

aznriptide859

Yes, because i am now going to go and get my name changed to 'Fire' and 'Knife'

Would look great on the passport.

But what to have as a middle name is the one i am not so sure about.

:unsure:

Ok, my surname means, big drum roll

Sheds.

<_<

'FireKnife'

Yes, because i am now going to go and get my name changed to 'Fire' and 'Knife'

Would look great on the passport.

I met a bloke in Melbourne called 'Wogbasher'.

& it was on his passport. He got it changed by deed pole because, as he so eloquently put it, 'I *fruitcage*in' hate 'em".

I can't even remember his first name. Everyone called him 'wogbasher', the only time I saw his first name was when he showed me his passport. :huh:

Just to translate, 'wog' in Australian was kind of the equivalent to wop, over here. Italian or Greek immigrants. Who, for some reason this 6'7" GSX1100R rider, decided to hate.

So, Kniffey, it could be worse. ;)

Greg.

True, but what middle name should i have?

I could have something random, or even airsoft related?

But alas this i can see going so off topic in the next few posts, but hey we are in Humour and Jokes and it ain't like this is the first time it has gone wildy off topic.

'FireKnife'

Well Ryan 'Awesome' Shiells is a bit fail, need something equally epic on either side of the middle name.

Maybe change it to one of those, or my name isn't jokes.

Might get my surname changed to Bates, just to ###### of any sons i may have in the future ;)

'FireKnife'

Go for it.

Fire Awesome Knife it is then, but i am buggered if i am every going to get a girl with that name.

May as well be called Peter File.

:(

'FireKnife'

I dated a girl called Theresa Green & mate of mine's sister is called Kerry. Kerry Hunt.

I met a bloke called Mike Hunt, who worked for an insurance brokers called 'James Garner Gay'.

I spent a night scanning through the IBM staff data base looking for funny names. Loads of 'Fuks' & 'Fooks'. Even a Spanish guy called, 'Fuk Dias' (*fruitcage*-de-*albatross* :huh: ). The very best was searching the Austrian files for an A Hitler. Never found that but the bonus was a chap called,,,,,,,,,,, Helmut Hertz. :mellow:

Herd 'Mustafer Hashish', being paged in Schipol airport a few years back.

One of my mates has called his kid William Robert (Billy Bob) & another named his daughter 'Hanna', after Han Solo. :unsure:

I shared a laugh with a mate called David Sponad, pointing out that it rhymed with Gonad.

Greg.

I hate mine too. Christopher...way too much Christ in that. Simon *yawn*. White. When it should of course be Wascavige since I am of Lithuanian descent.

Theres a guy I work with named Guy Wolf. That is about the most awesome name ever. Its like Manly McManly.

But if you want manly...

http://www.oddee.com/item_96771.aspx

Lovely, now to think what name to choose.

For those unsure i am serious about this, frigging hate my name.

:P

'FireKnife'

My cousin, 'Tracy', changed her name to Michelle because she preferred that. & I dated a girl who preferred her married name 'Grafham', to her own maiden name, Lamb.

Following their combined effort, you could change your name to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Michelle Grafham. :huh:

Please note, this is free advice & not representative of the better quality stuff you can expect, if you pay. ;)

Greg.

Archived