Epic Beard Man

frankimac

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks as though the old guy did something to insult the black guy and he responded by saying "You want me to shine your shoes?" or something similar.

That's what they're talking about when the video starts.

Quite surprised that, once it kicked off, several of the other occupants were quite happy to cheer the black guy on.

I see racial prejudice is still alive and well.

Regardless of race, it's pretty messed-up when a young guy thinks it's smart to lay into somebody at least double their age.

He's got nothing to gain if he does beat up the old guy but he's got everything to lose if, erm, that happens.

A guy gets *suitcase* kicked out of him by some old dude, thats pretty funny.

So are you the kind of guy that howls with laughter whenever they watch happy slapping videos on Youtube?

But to me this just ain't that funny, it is just an old white guy battering a young black guy after insulting one another, to be honest it seems somewhat lacking in humour. It even just seems as though the old guy (maybe due to his upbringing) said a racial insult to the black guy and he retorted only for the old guy to go for him.

'FireKnife'

Slapstick violence i am fine with as it is done in humour, but some guy physically battering another due to being provoked isn't funny, it is just a lead up to a court case.

The only use i can see for this above link is as evidence in a court case.

'FireKnife'

Slapstick violence i am fine with as it is done in humour, but some guy physically battering another due to being provoked isn't funny, it is just a lead up to a court case.

The only use i can see for this above link is as evidence in a court case.

'FireKnife'

Agreed.

I hope my sarcasm, came across in my last post.

Greg.

Meh, each to there own, but having seen people starting on each other all the time in cities and such it really makes me wonder why bother.

Just tired of it really, that we have obviously not advanced enough as humans to end things with conversation, not conflict.

:mellow:

'FireKnife'

Young guy threatened to beat up old guy. Old guy moved away, warned him not to try. Young guy tried anyway. Young guy got his *albatross* handed to him.

I laughed.

Darkchild

Excatly this.

No, I don't laugh at happy slapping vids cause thats like usually poor folk getting slapped by chavs. Would I laugh if a guy getting happy slapped turned around and beat the *suitcase* out of the guy that slapped him? Probably, yes.

Would I laugh if a guy getting happy slapped turned around and beat the *suitcase* out of the guy that slapped him? Probably, yes.

I wouldn't laugh, i would just feel sorry for him when he is taken to court for trying to defend himself.

It is probably the pathetic laws in this country about such incidents that have taken away my ability to laugh at this one.

'FireKnife'

Archived