Epic Beard Man

frankimac

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice backpedal. That video was in the USA anyway so UK laws don't mean *suitcase*.

Doesn't matter, what i put was in general, wether this happened in another country is irrelevant, i am merely stating why i don't find this funny. If you do then watch and laugh but don't expect me to join in though.

'FireKnife'

To me that was just the same thing I spent 5 years as a bouncer watching.

Both are mouthing off, the black guy thinks that it is going to go like 99% of such encounters: Both will mouth off neither will do anything.

He was caught off guard by the old guy not following the script.

That is all.

The thing that struck me is the girl holding the camera referring to the old guy as "pinky", presumably as some kind of insult.

Why didn't anyone call her up on that?

Also, it's a pathetic insult. unless he is planning to take over the world or something...

At first glance this looks like a young punk biting off more than he can chew. But that 'young' black guy is 50... he says it in the video. This wasnt a youth picking on an old guy.

From what I can gather, it went like this:

Tom (white guy) is talking to a black guy about something he was going to wear to some function and used an old fashioned phrase... "spit-shined shoes". Having been in the army, thats a phrase he would probably use without hesitation.

Michael (black guy) was a bit drunk and misheard the comment. He thought that Tom was suggesting to his friend that he, as a black man, should spit-shine his shoes. he said something to Michael before the camera started going.

Tom goes to the back of the bus to confront Michael about what he had said. Michael says something along the lines of "Why should a brother (black man) spit-shine your shoes?". Tom tries to make light of the situation and goes back to talk to Michael. Possibly at this stage, Tom asks in jest how much Michael would charge him to shine his shoes.

Camera starts.

Conversation continues. Michael asks "Why should I spit-shine your shoes?"..."Because you offered". Tom then asks if Michael thinks he is predjudiced.

Blah blah escalates into threats. Michael tells Tom to go back to the front of the bus, which he does but saying that he isnt scared. The black woman 2 rows in front tries to tell Michael that its not worth it, and later tries to stop Michael going down to confront Tom.

Further threats, and then Michael walks back to the back of the bus, reacts to another line by Tom, goes forwards. Makes a grab (not a punch), Tom gets in a lucky left and bitchslaps Michael as he slides to the ground.

Tom gets off the bus, camera woman steals Toms bag (he later got it back minus his money, he says). Michael goes back, bleeding and asks for an ambulance.

---

2nd video:

Tom ranting inaudible off the bus, finally walking away.

---

Not quite exactly how it appears eh? It was all a misunderstanding, although Toms demeanour and shirt suggests he is a bit cranky anyway.

The humour for me lies in the irony. I love it when the underdog gets one up. Forgetting Epic Beard Guys size, he is still 67, and that has to be an achievment for someone of such an age to fear no man. Especially in a country where firearms are commonly carried in public.

What I find funny is the camerawoman.

Two things:

1) LANDWHALE

2) She releases a response video on youtube where she claims to be anti-violence and non-racist. Except that in the video she took on the bus she refers to Tom as "pinky" "whitey" etc and is heard cheering on Michael with "Beat that whitey's *albatross*!" etc.

3) LAND WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

The humour for me lies in the irony. I love it when the underdog gets one up. Forgetting Epic Beard Guys size, he is still 67, and that has to be an achievment for someone of such an age to fear no man. Especially in a country where firearms are commonly carried in public.

Hows he the underdog? Hes obviously in good shape. I guess you havent come across those sort of people. The black guy was definitely the underdog here. And quite frankly, he was egging the black guy on. His shirt says Im a mother *fruitcage*.

This isnt your grandpa

Two things:

1) LANDWHALE

2) She releases a response video on youtube where she claims to be anti-violence and non-racist. Except that in the video she took on the bus she refers to Tom as "pinky" "whitey" etc and is heard cheering on Michael with "Beat that whitey's *albatross*!" etc.

Don't forget thief. He stole EPM's stuff and excitedly rummaged through it ON HER OWN CAMERA.

So what? He's a veteran. My grandfather could probably beat me about when he was 80. Being an underdog means you succeed when it is unlikely. He was way stronger than the other guy. And that guy wasn't young either.

So just because he served in 'Nam means he's automatically hard for life? And being an underdog has nothing to do with success. It means you have a disadvantage for whatever reason.

Do you just fail to see the awesome in the vid?

I believe the camerawomen was in some way associated with the black guy in the video. I think they were married?

Anyways, my own 0.02$:

Old Chris Costa. That is all.

Two things:

1) LANDWHALE

So just because he served in 'Nam means he's automatically hard for life? And being an underdog has nothing to do with success. It means you have a disadvantage for whatever reason.

Do you just fail to see the awesome in the vid?

And the black guy was most likely drunk. Rather obvious disadvantage. Sorry I don't get off from seeing black guys get their teeth knocked out <_<

Archived