Epic Beard Man

frankimac

And the black guy was most likely drunk. Rather obvious disadvantage. Sorry I don't get off from seeing black guys get their teeth knocked out <_<

Why are you bringing colour into it? Would it have been different if it was the other way around or white on white? :unsure:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i saw was a guy who deserved an *albatross* kicking get one ^_^

the guy was on parole for murder, had a knife and was wanted in connection to a armed robbery. Then he is stupid enough to start a fight with a old man on a bus. Now hes had his 3 strikes and go to prison for a long time :)

happy ending

I think it has some relevance. Since hes black people see him as a young thug whos messing with an old guy.

and it would have been jovial banter should the guy have been white? no.

the fact is he WAS messing with epic beard man.

the fact that he's black is what's prompting all the nazi morons on teh yootoobz to start worshipping him as a hero, but i'd see him no different if they were both black, both white or EBM was black.

Michael was 50, not a kid.

he's looking damn good for 50 :huh:

besides what does it matter if the guy had a criminal record or how old he was? EBM's beatdown was a bit OTT really, but michael certainly deserved a punch.

i found the chav getting decked by the gulf war vet much funnier, if only because the guy showed such amazing restraint the whole time and took the piece of scum down in one well placed punch so calmly.

Yes, that was amusing because he was not instigating a fight. Beard guy was definitely looking for a fight

i'd say he was read for a fight, not looking for one. he moved to the other end of the bus and warned the guy, he didnt have to go up there and carry on did he?

EBM's beatdown was a bit OTT really, but michael certainly deserved a punch.

If you're gona take a swing at someone you better be prepared to beat them to a pulp. Clearly he wasn't and got his *** handed to him by someone who was. There is no such thing as excessive force IMO, if you fight, you fight.

Yes, that was amusing because he was not instigating a fight. Beard guy was definitely looking for a fight

He didn't get up and move from the back of the bus to the front for the change of scenery.

As I said before, regardless of anything else the turning point was when the black guy went after the white guy to continue the argument.

After that he really loses any sympathy.

He went up to the front and continued yelling threats and the guy. He wasn't trying to avoid a fight.

Yelling threats doesn't always mean you want to fight. He may have been trying to imtimidate the other dude into submission, which clearly failed.

Fact is he walked away, the other dude didn't and got his *albartroth* handed to him

Archived