Epic Beard Man

frankimac

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortunately Seraphim, some of us actually don't see race as the distinguishing factor in everything. the key issue for me was that micheal was a jackass, we have plenty of white and asian people that act like that in my city so there is really no reason to think we are discriminating based on race.

:huh: One day epic bearded man will see this topic and frown upon us all and we will be for ever doomed!

To be honest the after videos of the story changes all the time which where i lost intrest in it.

Micheal claims to be drunk and tom claims micheal had a 11 inch flip knife with him.

I rest my case on that ###### lol!

Fortunately Seraphim, some of us actually don't see race as the distinguishing factor in everything. the key issue for me was that micheal was a jackass, we have plenty of white and asian people that act like that in my city so there is really no reason to think we are discriminating based on race.

And fortunately I don't presume to know everything about other people. Though that obviously can't be said for everyone :rolleyes:

yeah, when did I say it was because the guy was black? Doesn't matter what color the guy was, the guy that was instigating with the EBM was the jackass.

he quoted seraphim's post, not yours ;)

And fortunately I don't presume to know everything about other people. Though that obviously can't be said for everyone :rolleyes:

well you certainly seem to think that skin colour is the only important factor here and that is not at all possible that michael was just being a cock and deserved what he got.

Just my two cents:

1) We can watch videos of black kids beating white kids' asses every day, because they are usually more fit and have more experience in fights.

2) For a change, its a white beating up a black dude.

3) The little racist inside all of us, combined with the fear of stronger black dudes who could wipe our asses any day and the envy of their huge dongs, makes the pittyful nerds who like to watch fights and fap to SEALs pictures say nonsense like "justice served " and other *suitcase*. Screw it: Tom's a crazy *fruitcage*, justice wasnt served, and you EBM fans just enjoyed a black dude getting his *albatross* kicked by a white guy.

there was me thinkin this was the humour and jokes section.i think i prefered it when people simply said "404 funny not found" or "wur am teh lolz?" rather than it breaking into a discussion about what is really a pathetic little situation on a bus with much provocation from both sides, that unsuprisingly broke out into a fight.

EBM interviewed about what actually happened- pay close attention:

The nice young ( black ) man clearly missunderstood what EBM ment by 'getting his brother' to shine his shoes. EBM didnt start the fight, he wasnt looking for one; he damn well ended it though. I think seraphim989 needs to stop insisting it was all the old guys fault- the young guy had a knife and was out on parrol for other crimes, what does that tell you about his attitude to life & other people?

Just my two cents:

1) We can watch videos of black kids beating white kids' asses every day, because they are usually more fit and have more experience in fights.

3) The little racist inside all of us, combined with the fear of stronger black dudes who could wipe our asses any day and the envy of their huge dongs, makes the pittyful nerds who like to watch fights and fap to SEALs pictures say nonsense like "justice served " and other *suitcase*. Screw it: Tom's a crazy *fruitcage*, justice wasnt served, and you EBM fans just enjoyed a black dude getting his *albatross* kicked by a white guy.

1) thats a racist comment by yourself

2) err...

3) another racist remark from yourself

I would stop judging other people by your own standards & thought processes. I dont fear black people or envy their supposedly large knobs, nor do I take pleasure seeing a black guy being beat on by a white guy; what I find funny is the little antagonistic punk trying to start a fight with an old guy & getting his *albatross* handed to him- skin colour & racial predjudice dont enter into it.

EBM is a regular hero, more people need to stand up to punks like he did. :)

Edit: cant spell

Just my two cents:

your post made no sense whatsoever. you appear to implying we're all racist when you're in fact the one breaking out the stereotypes.

i say again, i'd still be on EBM's side if EBM was black and michael was white (or just about any other combination of races).

fed up of these knee jerk reactions of "ZOMFG THATS RAAAAAAAAAAAAACIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!1ONE". there's no race based moral high ground to claim here, if you want to get some moral high ground confront the drooling, inbred masses of nazi *fruitcage*wits on youtube.

Just my two cents:

Nothing in that post seems correct to me.

It's just about the fact that a guy went chasing after an argument and then discovered he'd bitten off more than he could chew.

Archived