Really cool stuff.

scorch

Bacon. I'd be the size of a supermodel if it didn't exist. Honestly, it truly is a versatile and joyous substance. Bacon sarnies, Bacon on pizza, Bacon in a fry up, it's all good.

Bacon, i truly love you. You've always been there for me, wether cooking a fine meal for a woman, or a drunken sandwich at 2am. You've never let me down, you're reasonably priced, and you taste amazing in every application you apply yourself to. I love you, Bacon.

Agreed.

You really miss it in an Islamic region.

Greg.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Streaky or back? Personally i think it depends on the application... Back bacon for fry ups, streaky for sandwiches and pizza.

Also, the BLT is the best thing ever created. I believe it was invented by Chuck Norris, because no mere mortal could invent such culinary win.

Yeah, i remember a breakfast buffet in Florida when i was 15; I ate nothing but a plate of streaky bacon and several hash browns. It was possibly one of the best meals ever.

Oh, another one for the thread - The mechanism of my MBUS sights. Seriously, i can keep myself amused for hours just clicking the sights down and popping them up again. It's like my M4 getting an erection, i find it amazing.

for me?

Novatech Laptop (my god the best comp ive ever bought!)

iPhone/iTouch

Fine Scotch

Xbox 360

BED!

HDTV

My lovely guns

Lucazade & Borroca (THE hangover cure)

Surround Sound

Good rare Steak!

Theres lots more but those are things i couldnt live without

Nesprsso.

Insert capsule, press button. Instantly receive the sort of coffee, you used to have to leave the country for. Amazing. :huh:

Greg.

We got those at the office, with cream foam dispenser.... my day usually starts with a cup of delicious hot coffee (the light brown one, never bothered to look up the name) & cream. :D

Cream soda is a quality product, but i cant have the sugar. Ive moved on to Dr pepper zero. Same great taste, zero sugar etc etc etc.

Has electricity been mentioned? A 50 minute struck my home a few weeks back. I was bored after 10. Depressed after 20. I am that reliant on electricity, its almost as if im plugged into the wall.

On a slightly more serious note, I take my body's motor functions for granted. I cant imagine not being able to walk/talk etc etc etc.

Best thing in the world is my wife but since I am the only one who is married to her:

Having a job I actually love doing is the best thing in the world ever.

I get paid more than I have ever been paid.

I get 30 days of official leave plus the 8 bank holidays and my boss is totally cool with me having half a day here and there for personal admin.

I teach.

I like almost everybody I work with.

I get to play with cool toys like excavators NVGs and soon the new HMEE.

Brilliant.

My brain. I think differently to almost everyone I have ever met and I love it and relish my abnormality.

I don't think I would want to be normal.

So kebabs are like the British equivalent of hot dogs?

With that I'd have to say I'm pretty thankful to have found this forum. Where else would I learn so much about English culture? Not to mention that no matter how nerdy one is, you'll never really stand out in a weird way here.

Plus the Internet in general and its ability to allow you to get nearly any bit of information almost instantly is great. It's probably making society dumber, but it still comes in handy.

<>

With the exception of the wife part (don't have one...), I'd have to agree. Especially with the part about thinking in a unique way. I mean, who else but me thinks your some sort of government super spy?

I mean, who else but me thinks your some sort of government super spy?

Me,

But remember none of the forums regulars on here are normal, it takes a certain amount of time (and posts) to become one of us but the only way you know is when you are truly insane enough.

'FireKnife'

Archived