Really cool stuff.

scorch

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im loving the way motorcycle design is going- the fact that you can buy a 190bhp, (enough to get it on a world superbike grid) 200kg, 1000cc superbike with traction control and abs to keep it rubber side down for £12k, and that its the europeans, not the japs that are pushing this revolution forward..

i'll happily confess to something only a few years ago i'd never voice in public...

im lusting after a BMW motorcycle!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_S1000RR

Leaded petrol, and how much a difference a little bit of tuning to a machine can change it.

We've got a strimmer light enough that you can wield it one handed, but powerful enough that we can do hedgecutting with it. Lunatic machine. It's also INCREDIBLY fuel efficient.

The interwebs.

Aerosol cans

My legs

Several of my friends and my girlfriend have all had serious injuries recently.

My GF broke both the bones in her lower leg, One guy tore the ligaments on his right knee and needs surgery, another has a piece of bone floating about in his knee that can be very painful and another has had several bones in his foot broken by dropping a rather large chunk of bricks on it..

I like being able to walk to uni everyday, rain or shine :)

Coffee as well, got a krups espresso machine at xmas and use it at least three times daily. I found an amazing coffee shop in Sheffield with 20 different beans/combinations, and will grind to your specifications.

I love walking with a cup of coffee :)

my missus.

after catching a horrible virus (from my fish! dont ask...), and feeling sorry for myself since saturday night, with stomach cramps, vomiting, and, err bum-wee, she came home from a long day at work and then doing the horses, and cooked me a yummy tea.

in my book, thats a win!

also, working indoors. been on an open building site for the last few weeks, on the coast, so a howling wind through it, on top of what was minus temps. makes working indoors seem jolly in comparison :)

I'm going to say it again:

Modern air travel.

I just realised I flew from London (England) to Salzberg (Austria) for less than the petrol to & from the airport, or the parking fee!

Thats country to country transport for less than 100 miles (My place to Gatwick & back) worth of UK priced petrol..........................

On the one hand it's wonderful,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, on the other, it's a bit depressing. :(

Greg.

Archived