Patrese & wife in car

Stealthbomber

Just saw this so excuse me if it's an old one.

Genuinely, one of the funniest videos I've ever seen on Youtube. :D

Particularly funny if you've ever had the missus in a car with you on a track day or summat.

It seems that, when it comes down to it, no woman ever seems to be able to grasp that their man CAN actually drive a car and isn't going to kill them both to death in every turn.

Also, there's a terrific video of Damon Hill in a Merc with that geezer out of Wheeler Dealers.

Brilliant stuff. :D

Thanks for putting them up.

The first is classic, had me rolling about.

The second reminded me of a mate who wanted a go on the back of my bike. I put him off for years, as his Mrs thought it was too dangerous.

Eventually I gave in & took him for a very sedate spin round the block. On the way back he nudged me to pull over & just got his lid off in time to loose his lunch over the gutter.

He blamed it on some dodgy Kentucky but I never let him live it down. His Mrs, was so happy, saying at least he wont get a bike of his own now. :D

Greg.

yeah she also threatened to divorce him cause we where in a hurry to get somewhere and he had forgotten to put air in the tyres or something so he was fiddiling about with that and we set of late. Obviously we got there in time, it was funny though, we laugh about it now, although sometimes I do feel a bit sorry for him!

Archived