G&G G2000 info Thread

ultimentra

But seriously, despite being annoyed, when the gun does get released, I'll slam the order button so hard I'll have to buy a new mouse too. It's a matter of positioning the mouse pointer over the order button, then murder the *fruitcage* out of that mouse with something big and heavy (no, not my wife). :waggle:

+1

Bought a RS 97B in the meantime (which is fantastic) to appease my need for a bullpup.

Still waiting impatiently for the F2000 though.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1

Bought a RS 97B in the meantime (which is fantastic) to appease my need for a bullpup.

Still waiting impatiently for the F2000 though.

Been thinking about that as well, it does look very nice ;p how do you rind the battery and fitting it ??

Well... its here...

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to say much more than that at the moment, but if I were to say one word... Innovation!

Best i can do, for now,

YOU MOTHER *fruitcage*!

Btw thanks for letting us get a peek in the back ground. This, an ACR, and a VFC Sr15 and my airsoft collection will be complete .

That illustration of the starry-eyed toddler going to town with an F2000 slays me.

You'll see that in almost any G&G catalogue. :)

basically a fancier animated version of the do's and don'ts of the gun, that you see in most other aeg manuals. :)

You'll see that in almost any G&G catalogue. :)

basically a fancier animated version of the do's and don'ts of the gun, that you see in most other aeg manuals. :)

You're mistaken, it's a picture of my new loadout. F2K, diaper, smiley face, wildly dilated pupils. Who wants to join the team?

*cricket cricket*

I am not understanding whats keeping you. If you don't post anything else then I am going to go ahead and say you don't actually have it.

Is G&G going to come to your house with the Taiwanese yakuza and steal your firstborn child? <_<

It could be a NDA about a NDA about details of the gun, and by breaking either of the NDAs, he may be cut off from the supply line of early access to future products.

The more I see about the G2010, the harder it is for me to make a decision of which G&G gun to buy if I were to buy just one.

I am not understanding whats keeping you. If you don't post anything else then I am going to go ahead and say you don't actually have it.

Is G&G going to come to your house with the Taiwanese yakuza and steal your firstborn child? <_<

Well that's fine by me, do i seem like i give a flyin fuk? or looking for your approval?

As you will see from the rest of the thread, I've been telling people these are ready and on the dealers list a while now, and while some were moaning about more and more delays, i told you it was available and proved it with the pic. (are you completely blind and unable to see the gun in the background of the photo?)

To everyone else though, I'll do my best to give ya the info when its possible, I appreciate that most of ya can understand this. but at least ya know it can be got now :)

Just a question Beretta, will you be able to push this gun to its limits to find any defects with the gun and let G&G know what to correct in later generation releases of the G2010?

Just a question Beretta, will you be able to push this gun to its limits to find any defects with the gun and let G&G know what to correct in later generation releases of the G2010?

Thank you Beretta, very much appreciated as I am very anticipating this release, however please find any parts you feel that may break very fast or any problematic areas of the gearbox, selector, firing switch, and internal parts. Knowing G&G, some parts they make tends to wear down faster, please let us know what they are. Because of the gearbox design is made to be variable, it will be also appreciated if you can do a stress test on the gearbox at max FPS setting to see which parts may wear faster. Thank you very much Beretta.

Archived