Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st_shooter

Repro Garmin Foretrex 101

I think you'll need to search pretty hard to find a "I hate eHobby" thread that's not pure ######. I did see that one flame fest but it did not change my opinion.

I have also ordered from EbairSoft, the folks selling this item with no hitches.

not at all, they accused some guy of blackmail and openly admitted they don't deal with people who don't write nice customers service letters when THEY mess up. eHobby won't be getting any more of my money that's for sure.

I guess it's a personal thing with eHobby - I just made that huge PMAG order from them, and am nothing but pleased so far (BTW that shipment arrives monday - can't wait!)

Regarding this, what's so good about it? It's a piece of plastic on your wrist lol...I'd honestly get the real one, if it is $90-100 (or if the models I've searched are correct).

See it's too bad we get issued the real ones, or I might really want to get one for myself. Although I can take this home...

Yeah, but it doesn't work, what's the point?

"nothing" wrong with EBB are you insane? Jesse is what is wrong with EBB he is a retard. i have made around 12 orders in the last 12 months with delivery times ranging from 1 week to 7. And out of all those orders they lost my details on 3 occasions and my items didnt arrive untill i chased them up

you'll look like an a$$ with those dumb plastic repros

We're dressing up in BDUs shooting things at each other and not killing one another, and wearing plastic repros makes us look like an *albatross*? :huh:

true.. but at least most of the stuff we wear actually serves a purpose other than making us look 1337.. This though has only one purpose.

To make the wearer look ub3r-1337

you have a point there. but to me this plastic handstrap is just a new low. i mean- get a real one and have some use of it. why just decorate yourself with something of no use.

yeah sorry guys i'm in the "Wtf is the point" boat.

If its not going to actually function, then i wont even bother packing it let alone wearing it.

*fruitcage*, put a sundial in it! at least then it'd be functional.

Pretty sure people aren't going to be buying these to wear at skirmishes (for the most part), and I'd have thought that would be fairly obvious. It's fairly clearly aimed at guys who want to get that little finishing touch to their load-out when taking pictures of it to post up on the forum, and if that's their only use for it then why pay ~$100 when a $15 non-functioning replica will fulfil their requirement (i.e. for a purely aesthetic accessory) in exactly the same way?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.