Repro Garmin Foretrex 101

1st_shooter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you'll need to search pretty hard to find a "I hate eHobby" thread that's not pure ######. I did see that one flame fest but it did not change my opinion.

I have also ordered from EbairSoft, the folks selling this item with no hitches.

I guess it's a personal thing with eHobby - I just made that huge PMAG order from them, and am nothing but pleased so far (BTW that shipment arrives monday - can't wait!)

Regarding this, what's so good about it? It's a piece of plastic on your wrist lol...I'd honestly get the real one, if it is $90-100 (or if the models I've searched are correct).

Pretty sure people aren't going to be buying these to wear at skirmishes (for the most part), and I'd have thought that would be fairly obvious. It's fairly clearly aimed at guys who want to get that little finishing touch to their load-out when taking pictures of it to post up on the forum, and if that's their only use for it then why pay ~$100 when a $15 non-functioning replica will fulfil their requirement (i.e. for a purely aesthetic accessory) in exactly the same way?

Archived