SR-16 clone on Gunner

Isamu

JM is the brand that makes the chinese PDW (the one that's not Dboys).

If you think about it, the price is pretty reasonable. The problem, Isamu, is that you are still thinking in aftermarket parts and what would cost you to build this rifle. But have a look at the Dboys HK416 and its price.

JM is the brand that makes the chinese PDW (the one that's not Dboys).

If you think about it, the price is pretty reasonable. The problem, Isamu, is that you are still thinking in aftermarket parts and what would cost you to build this rifle. But have a look at the Dboys HK416 and its price.

nice they got new release, their releases so far KAC PDW (copied from DBoys) and G36 AEG pretty good quality also, now 3rd release all good so far, so im pretty sure the quality is good also!

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info....gi3eaos8riid5j5

From Airsoftglobal:

Specification:

- Magazine: 300 Rds

- Length: 695 / 780mm

- Battery: 9.6V 1100mAh

- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Rail Cover, Battery, Charger

Features:

* Full Metal Construction

* Fit-up Front and Rear Sight

* Battery Crane Stock

* Ambidextrous Mag Catch / Selector

* QD Sling Swivel Socket on Receiver

Remarks ( U.S customers ): This package comes with 220V charger only , if you don't have any 110V spare charger , you must order Winstar Power Converter ( to step down the original charger to 110V ), so that you can use the original charger in the package . Alternatively , if you have any 110V charger already , you can use it for charging the battery inside the package .

The above item which is made in China. We do not guarantee the quality of the outer surface of the product. The quality of finishing is imperfect and may have slight flaws. No returns or exchanges will be given on any sent out items. Please consider thoroughly about the corresponding risks before making a purchase.

Weight: 2850.00g

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

This is fail for KAC fans.

^^fixed. Because fans will get No Compromise version. ;)

JM is terrible. I have the JM PDW and the thing sucks utter wank. I'd give this a pass just from my personal experiences with the JM brand.

However JM does make some good KAC accessories :D

i have no idea of the PDW but their G36 is the best in China, much better than Golden Eagle one (sold under Jing Gong brand)

I wonder if the ambi bolt catch works too. Seems that they just pulled their old PDW sized left side mag release and stuck it on there as you can see that its very small.

If the finish of the JM PDW is any indicator of how this rifle will be, I'll probably give it a pass. However, this gun does look quite interesting (but not promising) and I'd like to see just how 'good' they say it is firsthand.

Id give it a go, their KAC PDW was great. a little shinier than the Dboys but it had 7mm bearings, bearing spring guide thats screwed in through the back of the gearbox etc and better shimmed than the Dboys that is a little hit and miss as to weather you get metal or nylon bushings.

Did I understad you wrong;)...do the JM pdw sporting a quickrealese spring?

regarding this:

"bearing spring guide thats screwed in through the back of the gearbox "

no no, but they have a countersunk screw in the back of the gearbox in order to centre the bearing spring guide and lower the noise. another nice thing is the KAC covers they put on the fire selectors to cover up the hex screws.

Archived