I've placed two orders with this company so far, and both times have been let down by non-existent customer service.

First time, I received the order confirmation. Then NOTHING happened for TWO WEEKS. No money taken from my account, no emails. I emailed them to ask what was going on, and a week later I received an email saying one of the items was out of stock, and they weren't getting any stock for two months.

This second time, I received the order confirmation, and nothing happened for a week. No money taken, no emails. So, they can eat a *rickroll*, if they're so lazy that they don't even want to take my money.

I've placed two orders with this company so far, and both times have been let down by non-existent customer service.

First time, I received the order confirmation. Then NOTHING happened for TWO WEEKS. No money taken from my account, no emails. I emailed them to ask what was going on, and a week later I received an email saying one of the items was out of stock, and they weren't getting any stock for two months.

This second time, I received the order confirmation, and nothing happened for a week. No money taken, no emails. So, they can eat a *rickroll*, if they're so lazy that they don't even want to take my money.

And you're lucky ... BOTH times i ordered from them i had to wait 1 FULL MONTH for them to process my order and then another week for it to get to my home. Only use this shop if you cant find what you are looking for ANYWHERE else :rolleyes:

To completely confuse things, my CANCELLED ORDER ( bear in mind I cancelled BEFORE they took the money...) turned up today.

Them charging me after I'd cancelled it left me deep in the financial do-do, which I've managed to drag myself out of ( thank the gods for sisters with a bit of spare moolah!). It would appear( even though they sent no email at all), that the delay was due to a lack of stock: My hat was left out of the order.

They then, for some reason, perfumed my gloves :S

While I did recieve my order, I'll not use them again.