Glock 18C mod

Typewriter

Constructive critique...

This is awful. Its not even airsoft since the gun doesnt work.

Show us a video of ANY of your 'creations' working and I will admit you are an airsofter. Till then, I dont believe these belong on an airsoft board. You may as well be making them from papier mache.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, do a proper job, the whole stock assembly is a joke, the front end could pass as unfinished, but the stock, and rail, are a disaster.

If everyone who ever cobbled together the junk in their garage into a 'gun' shape posted it up here this sub forum would be a joke.

The mp5 masterkey is nearly ok, why don't you concentrate on improving that, and spend less time on pimp my gun.

I'd say it looks like you've taken a Glock and then thrown some random spare/broken parts at it then glued them where they landed.

Also, again:

RULERS. RULERS AND STRAIGHT LINES.

The man isn't joking. Set squares, rulers, edges of books, someone else to do the tricky bits for you, any of those things would be a help.

The foregrip is flimsy because you have only used 1 bolt and you seem to have attached it to some tin foil.

How do you plan on properly fixing the outer barrel?

Mabe it will look better when it's done.

moto guzzi are a company that make motorbikes, guzzihero is a biker and a fan of guzzis

Id actually been wondering that for a while!

Have to say Typewriter that I think this might actually look quite good, but with an M4 sliding stock rather than the half an ak stock you currently have bodged on there. Im also taking one of your comments for my sig ;)

*fruitcage* idiot, it does work.

BTW, WTF is Guzzi?

So you have seen it shoot, right? I would take your word for it but since you seem to be a bed-bunny for Typewriter, judging by the nature of your comment, I dont think I'd trust you to give an unbiased opinion.

Guzzi (pronounced Goot-sie - the 'zz' is hard sounding, like the ones in 'pizza') is indeed a motorcycle manufacturer. I own two of them, a California and a Griso :P They are WAAAAAAAAY cooler than Duck-fattys ;)

However, I always say Guh-zie :P

£10 says typo is currently making another... 'gun', and will spring it on us when we least expect it. Then, we shall recoil in horror once more, be warned about being nice to other members, offer advice ( rulers, setsquare etc ), get bored, throw a few more insults and wait for the next creation. Hopefully he'll run out of perfectly good spare parts to ruin sooner or later...

So you have seen it shoot, right? I would take your word for it but since you seem to be a bed-bunny for Typewriter, judging by the nature of your comment, I dont think I'd trust you to give an unbiased opinion.

Nope, i don't even know Type, but he said that he has fixed it, i think that so of his guns are horrible and no, i'm not gay so you have to find friends some where else, but i'm glad you came out of closet.

Read the thread, he said he fixed it.... Your post is paranoid nonsense.

Archived