Redwolfsairsoft new look

hayabusa46

ugh, i hope these site changes among HK airsoft shops dont become a fad, however, it would be nice to see a change to both DEN and UNco for the sake of site functionality. both redwolf and WGC didnt need to change.

im a web developer myself, but the case here is that their old site was still easy to navigate and it looked better than most airsoft shops. now it looks like TMC, and i still dont like their site much. at least with WGC it looked better.

Wgc is a slow piece of *suitcase* nowadays, RedWolf is faster, but boring. But i don't really give a ###### about how the sites look as long as it's practical and has proper info on the wares, like RW do.

I prefer the new design to be honest, but the one thing that really bugs me is that the currency selector thing seems to operate completely at random...

For example, I have set it to display in GBP, but as soon as I switch the page I see prices in something like Euros. I then move to a new page and get it in Swedish Kronor! And so on and so forth.

It's a minor niggle though, as otherwise everything has improved in my opinion.

Everything is pretty much the same, but in different places. Kind of like everytime Facebook changes something. I still like it though.

However, I've given WGC shop time to grow on me, and it still hasn't. I want the old site back, or at least the option to use the old site, like they originally had.

I disliked the WGC site as I felt the original one, though dated, was easier to navigate. I have since gotten used to it and I'm okay with it (though I don't like the fact that some menus move after navigating off the main page). What I did appreciate about the new WGC design is that the look of the site is actually pretty good and they took it in a clear artistic direction. Redwolf's on the other hand is just b-o-r-i-n-g.

Archived