Oooh look! LWRC PSD!

hwagan

18 month warranty is definitely pretty sweet - Saying that, LWA are probably the best UK retailer going at the moment in my opinion... They queef all over Zero One, that's for sure.

I'd love one, but it really is quite pricey... Here's hoping i get a bonus this month! =D

I agree on the land warrior comment, I ordered some bits and bobs the other day for use a week this sunday. Vey fast to get back to me about a chest rig that was out of stock, and very quick to amend the order once I asked for another chest rig. Top marks.

I just can't get past that price mark, I mean thats itching towards systema for me. Though saying that, I know nothing of the internals etc, as this could be the most reliable M4 out there on the market. Just that price hurts my eyes, sssooooo much. But, if I held one, and had go, at a skirmish with it, I might just change my mind.

It is a bit of a shame... But bear in mind;

Re-tooling costs for LWRC Receivers/Upper assemblies

New Blowback gearbox

Magpul PTS Grip + Stock

License fees for LWRC?

£550 is a hell of a lot, but i doubt it's LWA adding the markup.

Still, though. That blowback technology has been around for awhile now and on much cheaper AEG's.

Magpul stuff is cheap enough to pick up.

I can only assume they're cashing in on the hardcore geardo who just HAS to have LWRC on the side of it.

Shame, because it actually looks very nice.

Ben.

That's pretty expensive. BTW, not to point out the obvious, but there's already a LWRC PSD thread and according to the mods:

When a new gun or piece of kit becomes available at one of the many retailers, before starting a new thread about it please check to see if there is already a news thread (Eg. Manufacturer A to make a super mega gun) on the item in question.

If there is please add the release information to the existing thread, do not start new one.

Archived