PS2 controller 'drifting'

GuzziHero

Will surgical spirits do it ya think? Im thinking of using that and a cotton bud.

No definately not. :unsure:

I think it's about time you grew up & got a 360.

Please note, I've come to a compromise. When responding to your posts (if I remember), I won't sign my name.

However, I'm only doing this out of respect for a fellow biker & still think it feels a bit weird.

I mean, how will you know I've actually finished?

See what I mean. ;)

Greg, its really not that much of an issue :P Just a minor annoyance ;) And 360? HAHA! I have so many PSX and PS2 games that I would only be interested in a PS3. Problem is, they dont all have backwards compatability, and there is not a single PS3 or 360 game that interests me :P

I just cant add another machine to the rack, itd mean I'd have to remove the PS2, Megadrive/CD, Spectrum +2 or the Atari 2600...

I tried blowing them through...no luck. Ill try the surgical spirits :)

Greg, its really not that much of an issue :P Just a minor annoyance ;) And 360? HAHA! I have so many PSX and PS2 games that I would only be interested in a PS3. Problem is, they dont all have backwards compatability, and there is not a single PS3 or 360 game that interests me :P

I just cant add another machine to the rack, itd mean I'd have to remove the PS2, Megadrive/CD, Spectrum +2 or the Atari 2600...

Agreed on all fronts.

I had a real struggle giving up my original PS1 in favor of an xbox, so the thought of swapping after 2 generations would be abhorrent.

I take it the problem is only manifesting on one controller port?

G,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no! :(

I use to have this problem on the PS2, but it only seemed to happen on conflict desert storm. If I just tapped the button/joystick/analogue part in the opposite direction, it would stop the movement from happening.

Guzzi, have you got a mega-cd, if its the first one (Not mega cd2), am very jealous, esspecially, if you have night trap.

Send the Atari this way. I'll give it a good home with the rest of my little collection, But only if you have centipede.

Actually come to think of it what ever happened to my old Atari 2600?? I'll have to have a rummage through the cupboards on the weekend.

all it is is that ur stick is a little off centre, happens after a lot of use ive found... u can just slightly push the stick to the left side of the 'dead zone- the part where the stick flops around without moving the cursor on screen' and it sorts it for me. Its not a permanent fix, but it stops it.

Oh and Desert storm is the most awesome game on the universe's playlist

Archived