Who on earth can't crack open an egg?

aznriptide859

HEY! It separates the whites from the yolk!

That isn't a hard thing to do you know.

Besides why would you want to seperate the whites from the yolk? Unless you've got medical orders not to eat yolk, or you're a girl being pansy about "cholestrol and calories" or a baker, you really don't need to seperate the white from the yolk.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That isn't a hard thing to do you know.

Besides why would you want to seperate the whites from the yolk? Unless you've got medical orders not to eat yolk, or you're a girl being pansy about "cholestrol and calories" or a baker, you really don't need to seperate the white from the yolk.

What if you're making Welsh Rarebit, then you just want the yolks (I scoop them up with my fingers).

I think this is a real germaphobe item, just like the new no-touch soap dispensers they're flogging, "oh no, the nozzle is covered in fecal matter don't touch it".

What if you're making Welsh Rarebit, then you just want the yolks (I scoop them up with my fingers).

I think this is a real germaphobe item, just like the new no-touch soap dispensers they're flogging, "oh no, the nozzle is covered in fecal matter don't touch it".

fair dos.

The only valid reason anyone has for seperating the white from the yolk is to use the yolk only.

I feel that is covered under Bakers. Which includes amateur bakers, part time bakers...

You said, 'the ONLY valid reason etc'. How was I to know that you actually meant, 'other than the reasons I stated a few posts ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the only valid reason etc.' :unsure:

I'm not a baker, amateur baker or part time baker. :huh:

But if it makes you feel better:

Yes, of course, you're right............ The separation of the white from an egg for the purpose of making meringue, IS covered under,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 'bakers'. :rolleyes:

Now, can I have my balls back please. ;)

Greg.

Sorry, the cat got them and stole one.

1, Leaves you with one to 're-attach'

2, We should really have our own thread.

'FireKnife'

1, One's better than none. I worried for years that I only had one 'worker', just because one hung lower than the other. Finally plucked up courage to ask about it during a routine gum visit. 'Nothing wrong, perfectly normal'. how insulted was I? That is the one & only time anything to do with me could be described as 'perfectly normal'! :D

2, Are you suggesting,,,,,,,,,,, we get a room? :huh:

Greg.

1, No i meant out own thread for our witty and mindless conversations.

2, But if you want to......................

;)

'FireKnife'

1, I knew that. :unsure:

& you're right. We should start the no holes bared, 18 cert, how gross is your life thread. It really should become stickie, I mean, A, stickie.

2, Oh alright but don't tell anyone. :unsure:

Greg.

When I read that, I winced, it was that painful.

I think she was only yolking.

1, I knew that. :unsure:

& you're right. We should start the no holes bared, 18 cert, how gross is your life thread. It really should become stickie, I mean, A, stickie.

2, Oh alright but don't tell anyone. :unsure:

Greg.

How about a contest, who can live the grossest life for a month?

How about a contest, who can live the grossest life for a month?

Define 'grossest'

Sexually or other?

;)

, Oh alright but don't tell anyone.

Well as Arnies has 50,899 people registered, we are a bit late on that one.

should become stickie, I mean, A, stickie.

And so it begins.

'FireKnife'

Define 'grossest' Sexually or other?

Oh I think it should be everything, personal hygine, comsuming off the wall food, the works.

For example personal hygine; you should be able to get at least a month out a set of underwear if you turn them inside out , reverse them, and then repeat instead of changing them.

Archived