Man Assaults Police Officer With Penis

Blackweell!

Quite possibly one of the best news stories of the year, and even better...it's in Aberdeen!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/8570398.stm

The accused got to his feet and was standing over the police officer exposing his penis and thrusting it in her face, forcing her to take evasive action to avoid getting struck.

Amazing!

not to sound sick, but how big was this guys cock for the policewoman to have to take 'evasive action'. and how close was she to him ?

I agree, I don't really understand where the cop was standing in relation to his penis to justify feeling "assaulted" unless he's got some major length to reach out and touch someone! :D

My point exactly.

I've never made the news just for 'knighting' a copper.

Greg.

Maybe you need to be over a certain dimension before it's considered an offence? Or maybe it has to lock in place first, you know like with pocketknives. If you're going after someone with a gentle one then it just tickles.

Maybe you need to be over a certain dimension before it's considered an offence? Or maybe it has to lock in place first, you know like with pocketknives. If you're going after someone with a gentle one then it just tickles.

True enough. :D

Greg.

Now she told me she wasn't a policewoman, just liked to wear the uniform in the bedroom.

;)

I love this city, all the weird *suitcase* happens here.

'FireKnife'

It happens every where else mate.

You just don't have any 'real' news to report & have to fill the papers with something. ;)

Greg.

Very true, the only thing i am waiting to see in the news is this headline.

'Local prostitutes complain business taken away by immigrants'.

With a full page spread.

;)

'FireKnife'

I've got a mate who swears by Bulgarian hookers. He's got a regular one who's Dutch (very unusual, she's actually an accountant who whores for kicks :huh: ) but whenever she ain't about, he actively seeks out a Bulgarian.

Greg.

Archived