Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright. If anything, I'd suggest moving the T1 to the forward mounting point to get a little more distance from your eye.

Gets in the way of the QD lever if i have it further forward. Still, i usually mount it directly above the magwell; it's where i'm used to it and it helps with the balance.

Anyhoo, here's another one - G&P M7A1. King Arms doesn't cut it build quality wise, from my experience of a few of their AEG's, so i built this from G&P parts..

P1000323.jpg

Scar hider/silencer is now used on the MRP - M7 is back with the KX3 it came with, but i don't have a picture of it with it fitted ATM.

the arsenal at this moment:

I've just got a question, where in belguim do you get your airsoft rifles or do you get them from a site if so wich site?

thank you

Hey Ruse, i usually buy at following stores:

taiwangun.com (very good for china stuff; no import taxes)

firesupport.co.uk (very good for parts & CA/G&P/TM aeg's / GBB's: no import taxes)

www.uncompany.com / www.wgcshop.com (very good for everything: but with import taxes (and a lot of them: mostally 25%-45% taxes))

www.dentrinity.com (very good for rare & exotic stuff: but also with taxes same as the others)

Dark_Rifle.jpg

KJW M700P Black

Leapers 4-9x40mm Mil-Dot Scope w/sun shade

3x KJW mags (all with fresh o rings, sealed perfectly, stainless screws, dremmeled for high flow)

Uncle Mike's quick adjust sling

Madbull v2 650mm PSG-1 tightbore

Nine Ball air seal chamber

Tanaka 14mm CCW silencer adapter

Dremmeled / polished bolt and air nozzle

Lightened trigger springs, heavier sear spring

Free float outer barrel

Original boxes, manual, parts and accessories as well

Shoots 250fps - 650fps w/ .3s (bolt is adjustable) on propane.

Using .27 Biovals, its *****ing scary! :) :)

My very battered and reliable TM M4. It fires 328 on the dot, and as its a plastic body its really light, in a good way. Excuse the poor quality of the pic, I was using the wifes hand me down camera.

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/darkstar_010/Airsoft/DSCF1071.jpg

Keep battering it! It'll look great when the paint keeps wearing down.

Those 2 different opinions right there perfectly illustrate exactly why we're not all running around with Mp5k's and C-mags ;)

I reckon the tape would look better just shrouding the suppressor with the barrel exposed, but either way, i still think it looks the balls as well as being unique.

Haha, well thanks for both opinions guys :P

I may have the cloth just cover the suppressor yet, I'm unsure. In the end it will be more effective in a camo sense to not have that black length of barrel showing between the OD handguard and camo covered suppressor. So we'll see.

- Zepher

CaseOpen.jpg

CaseDetail.jpg

From Left to Right:

TM MEU w/ NOVA MEU Metal Body and Slide

KSC G34 w/ Boom Arms Shuey Custom Slide and Freedom Arts Sights

KSC G18C w/ PGC G18 Metal Slide and Outer Barrel

KWA G18C W/ PGC G18C Metal Slide and Outer Barrel

2x KSC G18 50 Round Magazines

2x Boxes of Speer Lawman 9mm Luger

2x TM MEU Magazines

7x KSC G17 Magazines

1x Insight M3 Flashlight.

Enjoy,

-Piano

Thanks. The case is a Pelican 1550. The foam is 4 layers, egg crate on the lid, 2 layers of pull and pluck on top on a 1/2 inch layer on the bottom. The RS ammo boxes are actually empty boxes that I bought off eBay in order to store spare BBs, a gas adapter, and a speed loader in. I wanted something realistic that would look at home in the case. My only problem is now that I have 38 empty ammo boxes that I don't need that I'll probably end up selling as props for others.

-Piano

Reincarnation...

Thanks, I was going to post there but due to the severe lack of posts (nearly a year), I wasn't sure if it was still current. There's still room for either another pistol or perhaps a silencer and threaded outer barrel in the case. The odd slot on the right side of the case is where I intend to keep a Pelican 1500 Desiccant.

-Piano

Looks great, Sigma!

Here are my current primary rifles... one obligatory MagPul rifle, one MagPul-curious CQBR, and a distinctly different long-range rifle.

The long rifle is a VFC M4 E-Series, and the CQBR is an AGM M16 I got in a trade a month or two back.

2hzllco.jpg

ACM 1892 Winchester... chronos in the neighborhood of 600FPS with a .20, and routinely gets 250'+ kills. I'm pretty sure I've picked off a few guys from over 300' aswell, but I had no rangefinder on me at the time.

2qckm8p.jpg