G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

I'll be reciving a G36k soon, but I have a question, what kind of mag pouches will fit 2 g36 mags? Since the 36 mags are a lot fatter and wider than the STANAG (m4/m16).

Any tips is welcome

Apart from Pkekyo and voodoo's suggestions, Tactical Tailor and Blackhawk both make a G36 double mag pouch.

@ ollie_ty - Is it a one piece barrel on the KV? I like the gun but the barrel is a little too long for my liking. I'd rather have a traditional K length barrel if it's possible.

Begadi make G36 pouches too.

Its the same as any other G36 mate, Unscrews just after the gas block.

I use Double AK mag pouches and can happily carry four magazines per double pouch

Nah used to have the K length RAS on my old one, but went back to the standard as much more comfortable and practical...

As for mags, I wouldnt mind trying the new magpul G36 ones, as the smoother lines will make storing and drawing from pouches easier. Suspect there wont be hicaps though and the practicality of standard hicaps will win. The magwell conversion never interested me. Firstly I'm a lefty and it has exactly the wrong release catch for me, but also there's something aesthetically wrong with the skinny mags that dont look like they're seated properly.

I am actually surprised at how much I like that! You should get a cheek riser for it!

.... but also there's something aesthetically wrong with the skinny mags that dont look like they're seated properly.

QFT! I can't wait for the new magpul G36 mags either. I really hope PTS (or anyone for that matter) gets on that quick style

Nah used to have the K length RAS on my old one, but went back to the standard as much more comfortable and practical...

As for mags, I wouldnt mind trying the new magpul G36 ones, as the smoother lines will make storing and drawing from pouches easier. Suspect there wont be hicaps though and the practicality of standard hicaps will win. The magwell conversion never interested me. Firstly I'm a lefty and it has exactly the wrong release catch for me, but also there's something aesthetically wrong with the skinny mags that dont look like they're seated properly.

Are they out yet? If so, where can I buy them? I can't find them in any web shops:(